Are femboys the new girls

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-04-2015, 03:37 PM
RE: Are femboys the new girls
(20-04-2015 05:22 AM)kunoxian drive Wrote:  for example the fact that men have more spacial memory and girls have the ability to go by landmarks...{don't quote me on that.} It's the way the brain is wired times social programing. so you have a certain center of your brain developed more.. thats going to effect your behavior. that and your life experience make you act certain ways.

I'm sorry, what?

"The ability to go by landmarks"? Is that seriously trying to claim men can't find their way around using landmarks? Or, that men can't piss by landmarks? Or is this another confusing butchered English thing?

Popcorn I put more thought into fiction than theists put into reality.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-04-2015, 03:49 PM
(20-04-2015 03:37 PM)CleverUsername Wrote:  
(20-04-2015 05:22 AM)kunoxian drive Wrote:  for example the fact that men have more spacial memory and girls have the ability to go by landmarks...{don't quote me on that.} It's the way the brain is wired times social programing. so you have a certain center of your brain developed more.. thats going to effect your behavior. that and your life experience make you act certain ways.

I'm sorry, what?

"The ability to go by landmarks"? Is that seriously trying to claim men can't find their way around using landmarks? Or, that men can't piss by landmarks? Or is this another confusing butchered English thing?

Hey he says don't quote him on it.
[+] 1 user Likes Gilgamesh's post
20-04-2015, 04:16 PM

I'm sorry, what?

I think he's talking about the claim that men tend to hold a spatial map in their mind and navigate using that while women tend to think of travel as a list of discrete steps to follow. Both use both methods but men rely more on the big picture and women rely more on identifying individual sub-goals. I have no idea if there's any truth to it at all but I have run across it before.
Found this which may help

By the way, men can definitely "piss by landmarks" although it works best at night or if there is at least some shrubbery for cover.
Big Grin

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 1 user Likes unfogged's post
20-04-2015, 10:50 PM

I'm sorry, what?

I'm just saying therir not as good at it. from what I remember.

1. Striding and swaggering rootlessness without end. The precious flow of life.
2. one should fear sweet a blood stained flower.