Are human a biological

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-09-2014, 01:43 PM
RE: Are human a biological
(14-09-2014 06:11 AM)ZeroX3 Wrote:  Kinda like plants. They eat and grow. The only difference is that humans just as animals have bodies, which is to protect cells in the bodies from viruses and bacteria etc.
Well, and plants are just dissolved minerals, aren't they? Wink
And animals are just moving digested plants...
And humans are animals with computers on top, which they are capable of self-control and self-reprogramming within a single lifetime. Which is really remarkable, considering that nature takes countless generations to make a change in behavior - and we can do that multiple times while still alive. That is like we are a part of a whole different evolution - evolution of consciousness, of culture, of information. And let me tell you, that evolution is as diverse as natural ecosystems, but it is much faster, once the conditions are right - or none, I should say.

Humans are Pavlov's dogs the same way that animals are, but we can get rid of this conditioning. We can recover this locus of control inside, we can self-program and we can impose this programming on the world outside. For us, our greatest threat is not the nature outside, but the cultural plagues and parasitic conditioning that twists and breaks our moral landscape. We are a world unto ourselves. We have our own herds of grazers, predators and roamers, hives and evolutions. No animal (except some antelope or bat species I have heard) can change from a predator or prey within a single lifetime.

This is why I disagree with equating humans to animals, that's like equating plants to dissolved rocks. We deserve to be called by what is unique about us, not by the biology we share - that tells us nothing new. Nature and consciousness are two different things, I would say they mix in inverse proportion.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-09-2014, 10:07 PM
(14-09-2014 10:38 AM)Vosur Wrote:  Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Yes they hasn't...

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Sam's post
15-09-2014, 03:45 AM (This post was last modified: 15-09-2014 07:50 AM by Bucky Ball.)
(14-09-2014 01:43 PM)Luminon Wrote:  Well, and plants are just dissolved minerals, aren't they? Wink
And animals are just moving digested plants...
And humans are animals with computers on top, which they are capable of self-control and self-reprogramming within a single lifetime. Which is really remarkable, considering that nature takes countless generations to make a change in behavior - and we can do that multiple times while still alive. That is like we are a part of a whole different evolution - evolution of consciousness, of culture, of information. And let me tell you, that evolution is as diverse as natural ecosystems, but it is much faster, once the conditions are right - or none, I should say.

Humans are Pavlov's dogs the same way that animals are, but we can get rid of this conditioning. We can recover this locus of control inside, we can self-program and we can impose this programming on the world outside. For us, our greatest threat is not the nature outside, but the cultural plagues and parasitic conditioning that twists and breaks our moral landscape. We are a world unto ourselves. We have our own herds of grazers, predators and roamers, hives and evolutions. No animal (except some antelope or bat species I have heard) can change from a predator or prey within a single lifetime.

This is why I disagree with equating humans to animals, that's like equating plants to dissolved rocks. We deserve to be called by what is unique about us, not by the biology we share - that tells us nothing new. Nature and consciousness are two different things, I would say they mix in inverse proportion.

Wrong. Plants have unique cellular structures, and animals as well as plants have minerals, thus your dichotomy is false. Your dichotomy concerning animals and humans is also false, as we share "computers on top". Animal's brains can be reprogrammed, and are capable of self-control multiple times within one lifetime.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
15-09-2014, 04:24 AM
(15-09-2014 03:45 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  ...
Animal's brains can be reprogrammed, and are capable of self-control multiple times within one lifetime.

And I know a few humans to which this does not apply.

Sleepy

True story.

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
15-09-2014, 07:36 AM
(15-09-2014 03:45 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(15-09-2014 03:45 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  This is why I disagree with equating humans to animals, that's like equating plants to dissolved rocks. We deserve to be called by what is unique about us, not by the biology we share - that tells us nothing new. Nature and consciousness are two different things, I would say they mix in inverse proportion.

Wrong. Plants have unique cellular structures, and aminals as well as plants have minerals, thus your dichotomy is false. Your dichotomy concerning animals and humans is also false, as we share "computers on top". Animal's brains can be reprogrammed, and are capable of self-control multiple times within one lifetime.
Firstly, I rejected the plants equation. Secondly, which animals and compared to what? I heard there are species of antelope or a bat that can switch between predator and prey...
15-09-2014, 10:42 AM
I wonder if the OP understood the meaning of Vosur's post... Consider

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.
15-09-2014, 04:01 PM
(15-09-2014 10:42 AM)Adrianime Wrote:  I wonder if the OP understood the meaning of Vosur's post... Consider

Well in all fairness, it was rather subtle and profound.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
15-09-2014, 04:53 PM
(15-09-2014 04:01 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(15-09-2014 10:42 AM)Adrianime Wrote:  I wonder if the OP understood the meaning of Vosur's post... Consider

Well in all fairness, it was rather subtle and profound.

Reminiscent of a Haiku. But we all know how well German and Japanese go together.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
19-09-2014, 05:45 AM
(14-09-2014 10:38 AM)Vosur Wrote:  Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

I get it. Horrible at asking questions i know Angel

Grammar and putting words in an un-understandable way Sadcryface
[+] 1 user Likes ZeroX3's post
19-09-2014, 01:21 PM
Yes, human are is a biological.

Paleoliberal • English Nationalist • Zionist • Rightist • Anti-Islam • Neoconservative • Republican • Linguistic Revivalist and Purist

Happily Divorced from the Left!