Are other atheists of one book?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-06-2016, 11:13 PM
RE: Are other atheists of one book?
(09-06-2016 11:08 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(09-06-2016 10:57 PM)carusmm Wrote:  No, not a prophet. I don't speak gibberish.
Gibberish is EXACTLY what you have been speaking. A collection of pseudo-poetic nonsense, non-sequiturs, and a total aversion to answering questions with anything other than unrelated and irrelevant word salad.

Gibberish is exactly what you speak, cause it sure as shit ain't proper English.

Whatever you want to think, it is fine by itself. But you will find if you search through this thread, that I have indeed said a lot that does make sense.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-06-2016, 12:45 AM
(09-06-2016 11:13 PM)carusmm Wrote:  [...] But you will find if you search through this thread, that I have indeed said a lot that does make sense.

Actually, I have been following your posts here—far too many of them in one thread I may add—and virtually none of them has any import at all. As someone who self-identifies as an intellectual with a WAIS–IV, WISC–IV or WPPSI–IV classification of 130 (Very Superior) you post some remarkably stupid things. But as an obviously experienced troll, you're performing extremely well with more than 40 posts in a single day. Possibly a record on these boards?

As a purported intellectual, you make the Donald sound like a an Einstein.

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
10-06-2016, 12:51 AM
(10-06-2016 12:45 AM)SYZ Wrote:  
(09-06-2016 11:13 PM)carusmm Wrote:  [...] But you will find if you search through this thread, that I have indeed said a lot that does make sense.

Actually, I have been following your posts here—far too many of them in one thread I may add—and virtually none of them has any import at all. As someone who self-identifies as an intellectual with a WAIS–IV, WISC–IV or WPPSI–IV classification of 130 (Very Superior) you post some remarkably stupid things. But as an obviously experienced troll, you're performing extremely well with more than 40 posts in a single day. Possibly a record on these boards?

I find that those who call people trolls are the real trolls.
10-06-2016, 12:59 AM
(10-06-2016 12:51 AM)carusmm Wrote:  
(10-06-2016 12:45 AM)SYZ Wrote:  Actually, I have been following your posts here—far too many of them in one thread I may add—and virtually none of them has any import at all. As someone who self-identifies as an intellectual with a WAIS–IV, WISC–IV or WPPSI–IV classification of 130 (Very Superior) you post some remarkably stupid things. But as an obviously experienced troll, you're performing extremely well with more than 40 posts in a single day. Possibly a record on these boards?

I find that those who call people trolls are the real trolls.

Rolleyes Christ that's weak-sauce.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 4 users Like morondog's post
10-06-2016, 01:13 AM
(10-06-2016 12:59 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(10-06-2016 12:51 AM)carusmm Wrote:  I find that those who call people trolls are the real trolls.

Rolleyes Christ that's weak-sauce.

No, Dog! It's reverse psychology!

Cha-cha-chaah!!

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 2 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
10-06-2016, 01:47 AM
(10-06-2016 12:51 AM)carusmm Wrote:  I find that those who call people trolls are the real trolls.

Which is just another example of how misinformed you are.

And FIFTY fucking posts in one day? Seriously, I think you need to consult with a child psychologist. You're so obviously having major issues with approaching adulthood. And anyway, you should be devoting more time to your schoolwork rather than spending half your day on forums.

[+] 2 users Like SYZ's post
10-06-2016, 01:55 AM
(10-06-2016 01:47 AM)SYZ Wrote:  

Which is just another example of how misinformed you are.

And FIFTY fucking posts in one day? Seriously, I think you need to consult with a child psychologist. You're so obviously having major issues with approaching adulthood. And anyway, you should be devoting more time to your schoolwork rather than spending half your day on forums.

I am 50 years old and bored out of my brain. I will do anything for an intellectual conversation or any kind of conversation. Unfortunately, no-one ever responds intelligently to me, therefore I must make do with trolls.
10-06-2016, 02:24 AM
(10-06-2016 01:55 AM)carusmm Wrote:  I am 50 years old...
Liar.

Quote:I will do anything for an intellectual conversation or any kind of conversation.
Anything? Would you give a blow job to a camel?

[+] 2 users Like SYZ's post
10-06-2016, 02:24 AM
(10-06-2016 01:55 AM)carusmm Wrote:  
(10-06-2016 01:47 AM)SYZ Wrote:  Which is just another example of how misinformed you are.

I am 50 years old and bored out of my brain. I will do anything for an intellectual conversation or any kind of conversation. Unfortunately, no-one ever responds intelligently to me, therefore I must make do with trolls.

Well the crap you spout doesn't exactly invite thoughtful responses. If you want to have intelligent conversation you must yourself be capable of the same. We judge you to be incapable. So you get stuff at your level Smile

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
10-06-2016, 02:34 AM
(10-06-2016 02:24 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(10-06-2016 01:55 AM)carusmm Wrote:  I am 50 years old and bored out of my brain. I will do anything for an intellectual conversation or any kind of conversation. Unfortunately, no-one ever responds intelligently to me, therefore I must make do with trolls.

Well the crap you spout doesn't exactly invite thoughtful responses. If you want to have intelligent conversation you must yourself be capable of the same. We judge you to be incapable. So you get stuff at your level Smile

"Judge not, lest ye be judged."