Are other atheists of one book?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-06-2016, 06:01 AM
RE: Are other atheists of one book?
(10-06-2016 05:03 AM)carusmm Wrote:  
(10-06-2016 04:52 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Assertion, no evidence.
Bullshit is dismissed.

The Truth is a successful lie. The workers' paradise is heaven on earth, a dream and nothing more.

Nice.
Add some dragons and vampires and zombies and someone might find your little fairy story interesting.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-06-2016, 06:15 AM
(10-06-2016 06:01 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(10-06-2016 05:03 AM)carusmm Wrote:  The Truth is a successful lie. The workers' paradise is heaven on earth, a dream and nothing more.

Nice.
Add some dragons and vampires and zombies and someone might find your little fairy story interesting.

You are either illiterate or single-minded.
10-06-2016, 06:17 AM
(10-06-2016 06:15 AM)carusmm Wrote:  
(10-06-2016 06:01 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Nice.

You are either illiterate or single-minded.

Says the dude who repeatedly spells Max Planck's name as "plank". Weeping

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
10-06-2016, 06:22 AM
(10-06-2016 06:17 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(10-06-2016 06:15 AM)carusmm Wrote:  You are either illiterate or single-minded.

Says the dude who repeatedly spells Max Planck's name as "plank". Weeping

You mistake me for someone else, sir.
10-06-2016, 06:24 AM
(10-06-2016 01:55 AM)carusmm Wrote:  
(10-06-2016 01:47 AM)SYZ Wrote:  Which is just another example of how misinformed you are.

And FIFTY fucking posts in one day? Seriously, I think you need to consult with a child psychologist. You're so obviously having major issues with approaching adulthood. And anyway, you should be devoting more time to your schoolwork rather than spending half your day on forums.

I am 50 years old and bored out of my brain. I will do anything for an intellectual conversation or any kind of conversation. Unfortunately, no-one ever responds intelligently to me, therefore I must make do with trolls.

If such an event occurs for a short time like this thread, you easily can blame the one who began the topic and began talking. The direction of your conversation is largely in your hands. You're given zero respect because nobody is deemed to deserve intelligent respect for no given reason here and unless you eloquate a point with more than merely a instant sentence or tagline quote of response, that's not gonna get anything sincere back.

So anyway, what does religious mean in your proclamation?

If you will do ANYTHING for intelligent conversation. The "intelligent" way to do that would be do things that actually promote and are likely to create intelligent conversation.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
[+] 1 user Likes ClydeLee's post
10-06-2016, 06:34 AM
(10-06-2016 06:24 AM)ClydeLee Wrote:  
(10-06-2016 01:55 AM)carusmm Wrote:  I am 50 years old and bored out of my brain. I will do anything for an intellectual conversation or any kind of conversation. Unfortunately, no-one ever responds intelligently to me, therefore I must make do with trolls.

If such an event occurs for a short time like this thread, you easily can blame the one who began the topic and began talking. The direction of your conversation is largely in your hands. You're given zero respect because nobody is deemed to deserve intelligent respect for no given reason here and unless you eloquate a point with more than merely a instant sentence or tagline quote of response, that's not gonna get anything sincere back.

So anyway, what does religious mean in your proclamation?

If you will do ANYTHING for intelligent conversation. The "intelligent" way to do that would be do things that actually promote and are likely to create intelligent conversation.

Yet another boring troll.
10-06-2016, 07:28 AM
(10-06-2016 12:51 AM)carusmm Wrote:  I find that those who call people trolls are the real trolls.

(10-06-2016 06:34 AM)carusmm Wrote:  Yet another boring troll.

Dense motherfucker.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
10-06-2016, 07:33 AM
(10-06-2016 07:28 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(10-06-2016 12:51 AM)carusmm Wrote:  I find that those who call people trolls are the real trolls.

(10-06-2016 06:34 AM)carusmm Wrote:  Yet another boring troll.

Dense motherfucker.

My first remark was in response to someone calling me a troll.
My second remark was in response to someone lecturing me about my style and not anything substantial.
10-06-2016, 07:38 AM
(10-06-2016 07:33 AM)carusmm Wrote:  
(10-06-2016 07:28 AM)morondog Wrote:  Dense motherfucker.

My first remark was in response to someone calling me a troll.
My second remark was in response to someone lecturing me about my style and not anything substantial.

Fucks given: 0. Dodgy

What are you here for? If you're here to enlighten us, state your case. If you're here to stroke your ego, go right the fuck ahead, but don't expect us to applaud.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
10-06-2016, 07:41 AM
(10-06-2016 07:38 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(10-06-2016 07:33 AM)carusmm Wrote:  My first remark was in response to someone calling me a troll.

Fucks given: 0. Dodgy

What are you here for? If you're here to enlighten us, state your case. If you're here to stroke your ego, go right the fuck ahead, but don't expect us to applaud.

Another boring troll.