Are other atheists of one book?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-06-2016, 07:51 AM
RE: Are other atheists of one book?
What the actual fuck? Was there an imbalance in the forum universe where tao goes - TTAF definitely needs another chew toy. If that cat's still around after this total war violation of his backside, he surely ain't learning from his suffering. Laugh out load

(09-06-2016 07:07 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  You say you like to suffer...maybe you should try a little bit o' this.....you bitch!

[Image: TRUST1-articleLarge.jpg]

OMW. Wink

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 7 users Like houseofcantor's post
10-06-2016, 07:54 AM
The bleating of frightened sheep sends a shiver down my spine. Because they bleat, there be shepherds.
Find all posts by this user
10-06-2016, 08:46 AM
Hey, maybe I am slow. Can you restate your main point for me? In like, English class, simple thesis-statement form? If you were going to write a whole paragraph with a series of simple declaratives in sequence building to a point, what would be the first sentence that introduces your eventual conclusion? I would really appreciate it.
[+] 1 user Likes I Am's post
10-06-2016, 08:46 AM
(10-06-2016 07:54 AM)carusmm Wrote:  The bleating of frightened sheep sends a shiver down my spine. Because they bleat, there be shepherds.

Any experience not learned from speaks not against the experience but rather the pupil. Smartass

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
10-06-2016, 09:06 AM
(10-06-2016 08:46 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(10-06-2016 07:54 AM)carusmm Wrote:  The bleating of frightened sheep sends a shiver down my spine. Because they bleat, there be shepherds.

Any experience not learned from speaks not against the experience but rather the pupil. Smartass

What, may I ask, am I to learn from morons?
10-06-2016, 09:24 AM
(10-06-2016 08:46 AM)I Am Wrote:  Hey, maybe I am slow. Can you restate your main point for me? In like, English class, simple thesis-statement form? If you were going to write a whole paragraph with a series of simple declaratives in sequence building to a point, what would be the first sentence that introduces your eventual conclusion? I would really appreciate it.

It's gibberish with gibberish as the conclusion.

Welp, his thread is almost ready to be turned into a cheeeeeeeese thread. Because cheese is never gibberish. Cheese is always cheese. Drooling

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
10-06-2016, 09:28 AM
Dear God, piss off if you think that I am a god. I am mortal and therefore bound to make mistakes. But, to me, the master-slave morality of this place like so many on the internet stinks to high heaven.
10-06-2016, 09:34 AM
(10-06-2016 09:28 AM)carusmm Wrote:  Dear God, piss off if you think that I am a god. I am mortal and therefore bound to make mistakes. But, to me, the master-slave morality of this place like so many on the internet stinks to high heaven.

[Image: A7dti.jpg]

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 3 users Like dancefortwo's post
10-06-2016, 09:39 AM
(10-06-2016 07:51 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  What the actual fuck? Was there an imbalance in the forum universe where tao goes - TTAF definitely needs another chew toy. If that cat's still around after this total war violation of his backside, he surely ain't learning from his suffering. Laugh out load

(09-06-2016 07:07 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  You say you like to suffer...maybe you should try a little bit o' this.....you bitch!

[Image: TRUST1-articleLarge.jpg]

OMW. Wink

I also have done some real bad things today! Drooling

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
[+] 2 users Like Deesse23's post
10-06-2016, 09:51 AM
What the hell is this guy TALKING about?

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 2 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post