Are other atheists of one book?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-06-2016, 06:35 PM (This post was last modified: 10-06-2016 06:45 PM by WhiskeyDebates.)
RE: Are other atheists of one book?
(10-06-2016 09:06 AM)carusmm Wrote:  
(10-06-2016 08:46 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Any experience not learned from speaks not against the experience but rather the pupil. Smartass

What, may I ask, am I to learn from morons?

Learning how to actually identify them would be a good start.Drinking Beverage

I adore, absolutely adore, when people who have a demonstrable inability to form a proper sentence call other people stupid.

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-06-2016, 06:49 PM
In this place, lots of people think that they are masters of the universe when in fact their lack of generosity betrays them for the weaklings that they really are.
10-06-2016, 06:50 PM
At work.

*Waves*

Hello! Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like Peebothuhul's post
10-06-2016, 06:57 PM
(10-06-2016 06:49 PM)carusmm Wrote:  In this place, lots of people think that they are masters of the universe when in fact their lack of generosity betrays them for the weaklings that they really are.

More absurdities. Why are you even here? Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-06-2016, 06:59 PM (This post was last modified: 10-06-2016 07:17 PM by GirlyMan.)
(10-06-2016 07:54 AM)carusmm Wrote:  The bleating of frightened sheep sends a shiver down my spine. Because they bleat, there be shepherds.

It sends a shiver down your spine because you know you are a sheep instead of a shepherd and you're not happy about it. It scares the shit outta you. .... pussy.

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
10-06-2016, 07:04 PM
(10-06-2016 06:49 PM)carusmm Wrote:  In this place, lots of people think that they are masters of the universe when in fact their lack of generosity betrays them for the weaklings that they really are.

I don't think I'm a master of the universe I just think you're a functionally illiterate idiot and I can ASSURE you son....that is me being VERY generous to you.

Also your own words make you look like an asshole cause I'm failing to see your generosity to the people of this forum. Is it buried somewhere under your logical fallacies and bullshit pseudo-philosophic wankery?

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
[+] 2 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
10-06-2016, 07:08 PM

[Image: masters-of-the-universe.jpg]

That's me in the white one piece with the wings. Angel

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 11 users Like dancefortwo's post
10-06-2016, 07:13 PM
(10-06-2016 07:04 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  

I don't think I'm a master of the universe I just think you're a functionally illiterate idiot and I can ASSURE you son....that is me being VERY generous to you.

Also your own words make you look like an asshole cause I'm failing to see your generosity to the people of this forum. Is it buried somewhere under your logical fallacies and bullshit pseudo-philosophic wankery?

I do include myself in the majority who think cynicism is a way out of a difficult situation. I don't like myself for it but there it is.
10-06-2016, 07:15 PM

Nothing says humility like telling other people what they think.

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
[+] 6 users Like Paleophyte's post
10-06-2016, 07:20 PM (This post was last modified: 10-06-2016 07:27 PM by GirlyMan.)
(10-06-2016 07:13 PM)carusmm Wrote:  I don't like myself for it but there it is.

God help you. .... There is no God.

#sigh