Are other atheists of one book?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-06-2016, 07:25 PM
RE: Are other atheists of one book?
(10-06-2016 07:13 PM)carusmm Wrote:  
(10-06-2016 07:04 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  I don't think I'm a master of the universe I just think you're a functionally illiterate idiot and I can ASSURE you son....that is me being VERY generous to you.

Also your own words make you look like an asshole cause I'm failing to see your generosity to the people of this forum. Is it buried somewhere under your logical fallacies and bullshit pseudo-philosophic wankery?

I do include myself in the majority who think cynicism is a way out of a difficult situation. I don't like myself for it but there it is.
Thanks for another stupid non-answer. You area wear that a conversation should be at least tangentially joined right? That just dumping a scrabble board on your keyboard doesn't actually work. You.....you know this correct?

Do you won any pets carusmm? Like a cat or a dog, or a bird or something?

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes WhiskeyDebates's post
11-06-2016, 05:27 AM
(10-06-2016 07:25 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(10-06-2016 07:13 PM)carusmm Wrote:  I do include myself in the majority who think cynicism is a way out of a difficult situation. I don't like myself for it but there it is.
Thanks for another stupid non-answer. You area wear that a conversation should be at least tangentially joined right? That just dumping a scrabble board on your keyboard doesn't actually work. You.....you know this correct?

Do you won any pets carusmm? Like a cat or a dog, or a bird or something?

More troll shit.
11-06-2016, 07:01 AM
(10-06-2016 06:49 PM)carusmm Wrote:  In this place, lots of people think that they are masters of the universe when in fact their lack of generosity betrays them for the weaklings that they really are.

Be sure and don't obfuscate the primary prenuptials with rasberries. Often, the pertinent cat presents fabled necessities in the parking chamfer. Realize your net precedent. Triangulate! Save the best for the alligators. Ever the bastille notches the orchestra but Wendy is not green and horses will capitulate. Filter out the log from the turnstile and cry prevalently.

So there brown stare. Feed your inner walnut and resolve. Subject your lemon to the ingenious door in the presence of snow and animals. Aisle 7 is for the monetary cheese whiz. Faced with the kitchen, you may wish to prolong the sailboat in the cliff. Otherwise, rabbits may descend on your left nostril. Think about how you can stripe the sea.

Regale the storm to those who (6) would thump the parrot with the armband. Corner the market on vestiges of the apparent closure but seek not the evidential circumstance. Therein you can find indignant mountains of pigs and apples. Descend eloquently as you debate the ceiling of your warning fulcrum. Vacate the corncob profusely and and don’t dote on the pancreas.

Next up, control your wood. Have at the cat with your watch on the fore. Aft! Smarties (12)! Rome wasn’t kevetched in an autumn nightie. (42) See yourself for the turntable on the escalator. Really peruse the garage spider definitely again again with brown. Now we have an apparent congestion, so be it here. Just a moment is not a pod of beef for the ink well nor can it be (4) said that Karen was there in the millpond.

Garbage out just like the candle in the kitty so. Go, go, go until the vacuum meets the upward vacation. Sell the yellow. Then trim the bus before the ten cheese please Louise. Segregate from the koan and stew the ship vigorously.

And remember, never pass up an opportunity to watch an elephant paint Mozart.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 6 users Like Bucky Ball's post
11-06-2016, 07:03 AM
(11-06-2016 07:01 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(10-06-2016 06:49 PM)carusmm Wrote:  In this place, lots of people think that they are masters of the universe when in fact their lack of generosity betrays them for the weaklings that they really are.

Be sure and don't obfuscate the primary prenuptials with rasberries. Often, the pertinent cat presents fabled necessities in the parking chamfer. Realize your net precedent. Triangulate! Save the best for the alligators. Ever the bastille notches the orchestra but Wendy is not green and horses will capitulate. Filter out the log from the turnstile and cry prevalently.

So there brown stare. Feed your inner walnut and resolve. Subject your lemon to the ingenious door in the presence of snow and animals. Aisle 7 is for the monetary cheese whiz. Faced with the kitchen, you may wish to prolong the sailboat in the cliff. Otherwise, rabbits may descend on your left nostril. Think about how you can stripe the sea.

Regale the storm to those who (6) would thump the parrot with the armband. Corner the market on vestiges of the apparent closure but seek not the evidential circumstance. Therein you can find indignant mountains of pigs and apples. Descend eloquently as you debate the ceiling of your warning fulcrum. Vacate the corncob profusely and and don’t dote on the pancreas.

Next up, control your wood. Have at the cat with your watch on the fore. Aft! Smarties (12)! Rome wasn’t kevetched in an autumn nightie. (42) See yourself for the turntable on the escalator. Really peruse the garage spider definitely again again with brown. Now we have an apparent congestion, so be it here. Just a moment is not a pod of beef for the ink well nor can it be (4) said that Karen was there in the millpond.

Garbage out just like the candle in the kitty so. Go, go, go until the vacuum meets the upward vacation. Sell the yellow. Then trim the bus before the ten cheese please Louise. Segregate from the koan and stew the ship vigorously.

And remember, never pass up an opportunity to watch an elephant paint Mozart.

Ra-men!

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
11-06-2016, 07:06 AM
(11-06-2016 07:01 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Next up, control your wood.

Think of how many problems this one phrase would solve...

Help for the living. Hope for the dead. ~ R.G. Ingersoll

Freedom offers opportunity. Opportunity confers responsibility. Responsibility to use the freedom we enjoy wisely, honestly and humanely. ~ Noam Chomsky
[+] 4 users Like Fatbaldhobbit's post
11-06-2016, 07:11 AM
It is easy to mock what you don't understand.
11-06-2016, 07:14 AM
(09-06-2016 05:39 PM)carusmm Wrote:  suffering helps us learn

I learned through suffering because of this stupidity that you can't form a coherent thought.

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
11-06-2016, 07:24 AM
(11-06-2016 07:14 AM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  
(09-06-2016 05:39 PM)carusmm Wrote:  suffering helps us learn

I learned through suffering because of this stupidity that you can't form a coherent thought.

Maybe a person who can form a coherent thought can help:

"Learning is not child's play, we cannot learn without pain." Aristotle
11-06-2016, 07:28 AM
(10-06-2016 06:22 AM)carusmm Wrote:  
(10-06-2016 06:17 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Says the dude who repeatedly spells Max Planck's name as "plank". Weeping

You mistake me for someone else, sir.

And you are a damn liar, sir.
(It's right here, for all to see.)

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
11-06-2016, 07:45 AM
(11-06-2016 07:11 AM)carusmm Wrote:  It is easy to mock what you don't understand.

Nah we understand full well. You're an idiot. Smile Really, it's not that difficult.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 3 users Like morondog's post