Are other atheists of one book?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-06-2016, 07:48 AM
RE: Are other atheists of one book?
(11-06-2016 05:27 AM)carusmm Wrote:  More troll shit.
I can't understand why you waste your time here posting so many inconsequential one-liners. You seem to hate every other forum member—and we in turn all see you as a total fuckwit with the intellectual abilities of a 5-year-old.

I can only assume you're some pathetic little wanker living a sad life in your mother's basement who's socially disadvantaged and desperately seeking attention by trawling on-line forums like this.

This may be of some help: http://www.succeedsocially.com/sociallife

Good luck. (And I mean that sincerely.)

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like SYZ's post
11-06-2016, 07:57 AM
(11-06-2016 07:28 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(10-06-2016 06:22 AM)carusmm Wrote:  You mistake me for someone else, sir.

And you are a damn liar, sir.
(It's right here, for all to see.)

I have never mentioned Planck, some religious nut must have to get you so riled up.
11-06-2016, 08:00 AM
(11-06-2016 07:48 AM)SYZ Wrote:  
(11-06-2016 05:27 AM)carusmm Wrote:  More troll shit.
I can't understand why you waste your time here posting so many inconsequential one-liners. You seem to hate every other forum member—and we in turn all see you as a total fuckwit with the intellectual abilities of a 5-year-old.

I can only assume you're some pathetic little wanker living a sad life in your mother's basement who's socially disadvantaged and desperately seeking attention by trawling on-line forums like this.

This may be of some help: http://www.succeedsocially.com/sociallife

Good luck. (And I mean that sincerely.)

Thanks for the advice. I won't take it onboard though.
11-06-2016, 08:20 AM
As Erasmus said, Free will is limited. Some people just can't help being arseholes.
11-06-2016, 09:36 AM
[Image: 59624003.jpg]

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
[+] 4 users Like Commonsensei's post
11-06-2016, 09:43 AM
(11-06-2016 09:36 AM)Commonsensei Wrote:  [Image: 59624003.jpg]

lol. Never go full retard. I love it.
11-06-2016, 12:01 PM
(11-06-2016 05:27 AM)carusmm Wrote:  
(10-06-2016 07:25 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  Thanks for another stupid non-answer. You area wear that a conversation should be at least tangentially joined right? That just dumping a scrabble board on your keyboard doesn't actually work. You.....you know this correct?

Do you won any pets carusmm? Like a cat or a dog, or a bird or something?

More troll shit.

Not trolling, just criticisms. When you give evasive, ignorant, idiotic, and unrelated answers your gonna get criticism. Maybe be less of a dumb cunt? It's helpful.

It is held that valour is the chiefest virtue and most dignifies the haver.
11-06-2016, 12:06 PM
(11-06-2016 07:11 AM)carusmm Wrote:  It is easy to mock what you don't understand.
Oh please, you're not complex at all. You are a posed-intellectual than thinks they can sound wise and knowledgeable by regurgitating a bunch of buzzwords you vaguely remember without context, consistency, or actual understanding in to some poor abused version of language you think is English.

Dunning-Kruger basically.

It's easy to mock you because what you say is idiotic.

[+] 1 user Likes WhiskeyDebates's post
11-06-2016, 06:18 PM
(11-06-2016 12:06 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(11-06-2016 07:11 AM)carusmm Wrote:  It is easy to mock what you don't understand.
Oh please, you're not complex at all. You are a posed-intellectual than thinks they can sound wise and knowledgeable by regurgitating a bunch of buzzwords you vaguely remember without context, consistency, or actual understanding in to some poor abused version of language you think is English.

You make bold assertions about me being an apparent pseudo-intellectual when I have never claimed to be an intellectual at all.
11-06-2016, 11:49 PM
(11-06-2016 06:18 PM)carusmm Wrote:  
(11-06-2016 12:06 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  Oh please, you're not complex at all. You are a posed-intellectual than thinks they can sound wise and knowledgeable by regurgitating a bunch of buzzwords you vaguely remember without context, consistency, or actual understanding in to some poor abused version of language you think is English.

You make bold assertions about me being an apparent pseudo-intellectual when I have never claimed to be an intellectual at all.
You don't have to claim to be an intellectual to be branded a pseudo-intellectual, you just have to post pseudo-intellectual nonsense and bumper sticker slogan bullshit and you have done that by the bucket load. There is no assertion at all, your post history, failure to grasp basic concepts, and your butchery of the English language are testament to your limited intellect and your desire to compensate with vapid and hollow attempts at wisdom and wit. I'm well aware your not an intellectual, that's painfully obvious. To everyone.

Now shoo, you've gotten dull.

[+] 1 user Likes WhiskeyDebates's post