Are other atheists of one book?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-06-2016, 12:04 AM
RE: Are other atheists of one book?
(11-06-2016 11:49 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(11-06-2016 06:18 PM)carusmm Wrote:  You make bold assertions about me being an apparent pseudo-intellectual when I have never claimed to be an intellectual at all.
You don't have to claim to be an intellectual to be branded a pseudo-intellectual, you just have to post pseudo-intellectual nonsense and bumper sticker slogan bullshit and you have done that by the bucket load. There is no assertion at all, your post history, failure to grasp basic concepts, and your butchery of the English language are testament to your limited intellect and your desire to compensate with vapid and hollow attempts at wisdom and wit. I'm well aware your not an intellectual, that's painfully obvious. To everyone.

Now shoo, you've gotten dull.

You have never once tried to address the issue of this thread, other than trying to shoot the messenger.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-06-2016, 12:25 AM
(12-06-2016 12:04 AM)carusmm Wrote:  
(11-06-2016 11:49 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  You don't have to claim to be an intellectual to be branded a pseudo-intellectual, you just have to post pseudo-intellectual nonsense and bumper sticker slogan bullshit and you have done that by the bucket load. There is no assertion at all, your post history, failure to grasp basic concepts, and your butchery of the English language are testament to your limited intellect and your desire to compensate with vapid and hollow attempts at wisdom and wit. I'm well aware your not an intellectual, that's painfully obvious. To everyone.

Now shoo, you've gotten dull.

You have never once tried to address the issue of this thread, other than trying to shoot the messenger.
Well that's complete bullshit. I asked you very early on to demonstrate or at least offer a coherent explanation why evil is necessary and you entirely dodged the question and shifted the goal posts by trying to equate suffering with evil...then utterly failed to demonstrate why suffering is necessary, so you shifted the goal posts again. You bounced back and forth from suffering being necessary, thaen helpful, then back to "evil=suffering" nonsense, then to it teaching us humor (which was and still is stupid), then to some other bullshit.
In fact the person who can't seem to stick to addressing the issue is fuckin' you, dumbass.

My very first post is an attack on this threads "issue" by cheekily pointing out your OP is vapid bullshit without substance or depth. It's just an idiotic deepity. I've since then REPEATEDLY asked you for a demonstration why evil is necessary like you asserted in your OP, only to hear not but the wind whistling between your ears.

Oh and when the messenger is so incompetent he can't understand his own message or communicate it clearly then yes, shoot the fucking messenger. Don't blame anyone other than you for your own incompetence in communication.

It is held that valour is the chiefest virtue and most dignifies the haver.
[+] 6 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
12-06-2016, 12:41 AM
(12-06-2016 12:25 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(12-06-2016 12:04 AM)carusmm Wrote:  You have never once tried to address the issue of this thread, other than trying to shoot the messenger.
Well that's complete bullshit. I asked you very early on to demonstrate or at least offer a coherent explanation why evil is necessary and you entirely dodged the question and shifted the goal posts by trying to equate suffering with evil...then utterly failed to demonstrate why suffering is necessary, so you shifted the goal posts again. You bounced back and forth from suffering being necessary, thaen helpful, then back to "evil=suffering" nonsense, then to it teaching us humor (which was and still is stupid), then to some other bullshit.
In fact the person who can't seem to stick to addressing the issue is fuckin' you, dumbass.

My very first post is an attack on this threads "issue" by cheekily pointing out your OP is vapid bullshit without substance or depth. It's just an idiotic deepity. I've since then REPEATEDLY asked you for a demonstration why evil is necessary like you asserted in your OP, only to hear not but the wind whistling between your ears.

Oh and when the messenger is so incompetent he can't understand his own message or communicate it clearly then yes, shoot the fucking messenger. Don't blame anyone other than you for your own incompetence in communication.

I explained what I meant by evil - evil is pain or force.
12-06-2016, 01:32 AM
(12-06-2016 12:41 AM)carusmm Wrote:  I explained what I meant by evil - evil is pain or force.

Experiential truth co creates pure abstract beauty.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 3 users Like EvolutionKills's post
12-06-2016, 02:17 AM
It's kinda sad that when the internet became sentient it chose wisdomofchopra as its method of communication, and now, lookit - it's breeding. Dodgy

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 11 users Like houseofcantor's post
12-06-2016, 10:31 AM
A belief in a god might turn you into a mental sheep. An actual sheep is far less likely.

As for people having the capacity to harm others.
Yes we do, but it's usually a choice we make.
I will harm someone whom I see harming someone else in order to make them stop.

I prefer helping people, but again sometimes helping can also be enabling. People need to stand up on their own and sometimes struggle to make it.

I will let someone struggle to make ends meet.
It may help them better handle their money in the future knowing they have to pay their own bills.

Looking at the title of this thread, I'd say atheists are not of one book. We are of a library. We are of all of the world's knowledge. To confine your mind to one book that contains thousands of lies, is to imprison your mind in a delusion.

The god christians worship is the self proclaimed ceator of evil. Even imaginary worship of such a being is beyond my grasp as a moral human being.

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
[+] 2 users Like Rahn127's post
12-06-2016, 11:49 AM
(11-06-2016 09:43 AM)carusmm Wrote:  Never go full retard like I do. I love it.

Can we take this as inferring you enjoy the company of other retards, and can relate easily to them? Same level of intellectual competence maybe LOL.

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
12-06-2016, 04:19 PM
(12-06-2016 11:49 AM)SYZ Wrote:  
(11-06-2016 09:43 AM)carusmm Wrote:  Never go full retard like I do. I love it.

Can we take this as inferring you enjoy the company of other retards, and can relate easily to them? Same level of intellectual competence maybe LOL.

I like idiots as they make me feel superior.
13-06-2016, 01:39 AM
(12-06-2016 04:19 PM)carusmm Wrote:  
(12-06-2016 11:49 AM)SYZ Wrote:  Can we take this as inferring you enjoy the company of other retards, and can relate easily to them? Same level of intellectual competence maybe LOL.

I like idiots as they make me feel superior.

I have no idea why, because you're in no way superior to anyone.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
13-06-2016, 10:21 AM
(09-06-2016 04:51 PM)carusmm Wrote:  God is right about one thing

You presuppose much. I don't see any point in responding to the rest of your post until you prove there is a god.