Are smokers the only social people in the streets?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-03-2011, 03:55 PM
RE: Are smokers the only social people in the streets?
I think the only physical problems with weed are the inherent smoke inhalation and the fact that most weed bought illegally has been heavily tampered with to make it more addictive and give "better highs" which really means you get a different effect and then it kills your brain.

Jesus Jumping Christ on a traction engine wearing a kilt and eating a marmite sandwich!!!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-04-2011, 02:03 PM
I am fairly confident that most weed obtained where I live is relatively safe with regard to tampering and additional chemicals. There is strong awareness of what constitutes good smoke, and most people here demand organically grown, well flushed marijuana. Knowing what you are doing to obtain the high is important. People should be aware of what the different cannabinoids (these are the six elements in weed that produce the "high". Nope, THC isn't the only factor) do, at what stage the harvest is done to achieve the desired effects (ie, late harvest means more mature tricones resulting in a "body stone", etc. etc.) ,what the different processes are for different cannabis products (ie. hash, budder, tinctures, etc.), and the problems involved with improper harvest/drying/curing practices (ie mold inside the bud, impurities from not properly flushing before harvest, etc.)

Awareness puts pressure on growers to follow good cultivation practices. Serious growers grow seriously good weed. This not only ensures a safe, quality product, but also cuts down on the shady practices involved with poor, dangerous weed.

....just sayin'

[Image: StarkLord01.gif]
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Stark Raving's post
02-04-2011, 10:35 AM (This post was last modified: 02-04-2011 10:41 AM by TrainWreck.)
Why are you putting everyone of the group in the same bag?
Opening Post Wrote:Are smokers the only social people in the streets?

(26-03-2011 12:32 PM)daemonowner Wrote:  I'm wondering if the cause and effect is round the wrong way, perhaps its the type of people who would ordinarily be social to strangers on the street who smoke anyway...
Notice how both statements put the people all in to one generalization - sweeping blanket statements

(26-03-2011 12:32 PM)daemonowner Wrote:  Perhaps this would have been better suited to Health/psychology - emphasis on the psychology.
The OP tried to make it sound like everyone else in the grouping was behaving in uniform, and what it probably is is something akin to any sub-culture, a recognition of communion and a sense of security gathering together to fend off the [strike]Christians[/strike] - I mean, non-smokers.

I hate it when discussions have to go over the sins of generalizations of people!

Get this through your head - NOT ALL SMOKERS ARE FRIENDLY - IT IS YOU, WHO FEELS FRIENDLY, BECAUSE YOU SMOKE AND SOME SMOKERS ARE WILLING TO PUT UP WITH YOUR STENCH - TAKE A SHOWER AND WASH YOUR CLOTHES!!!
and stop this delusional thinking - get your life together man!

Humanism - ontological doctrine that posits that humans define reality
Theism - ontological doctrine that posits a supernatural entity creates and defines reality
Atheism - political doctrine opposed to theist doctrine in public policy
I am right, and you are wrong - I hope you die peacefullyCool
02-04-2011, 01:46 PM
Why Stark - I didn't know you were that knowledgeable ... please do explain your expertise on botany for us Tongue

Atheism is a religion like OFF is a TV channel !!!

Proud of my genetic relatives Big Grin
02-04-2011, 03:37 PM
Am I going to be the first person to say this?

Trainwreck, go fuck yourself.

Jesus Jumping Christ on a traction engine wearing a kilt and eating a marmite sandwich!!!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Cetaceaphile's post