Are there any bitter atheists?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-04-2012, 04:29 AM
RE: Are there any bitter atheists?
I thought guys were normally bitter. Or is it just that my experiences have to do with men on bad diets?

I'm not a non believer, I believe in the possibility of anything. I just don't let the actuality of something be determined by a 3rd party.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Lilith Pride's post
12-04-2012, 06:28 AM
I just took some time to look around. All the atrocities caused by religion, does in fact make me very bitter. I'm angry now because I see how religious people act. I just know in my heart if people would stop believing in the best bullshit story every told, how much better of a person they would be. It's like an excuse to act how you want, because you'll be forgiven.

Before you see the light, you must die!
Through the fear you're sold into the fraud
It's my obsession, to treat (g)od like an infection
12-04-2012, 09:04 AM
I'm bitter because religious people won't leave me alone.
12-04-2012, 09:09 AM
it is a sad state of events, religion
12-04-2012, 10:39 AM
(12-04-2012 04:29 AM)Lilith Pride Wrote:  I thought guys were normally bitter. Or is it just that my experiences have to do with men on bad diets?
I hear if they drink a lot of pineapple juice it helps with that problem, but I have no first hand knowledge.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
12-04-2012, 10:40 AM
I'm bitter because the country I live in is attached to England.
12-04-2012, 10:43 AM
(12-04-2012 10:40 AM)frankiej Wrote:  I'm bitter because the country I live in is attached to England.
Yeah, too bad your revolutions weren't as effective as ours was. Sad

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
12-04-2012, 10:46 AM
Erx, had you been right next door I don't think it would've went over so well. That revolution was simplified due to the distance along with France hating England.
Scottland is like Tibet, they can revolt all they like, but their neighbors will keep knocking on the door.

I'm not a non believer, I believe in the possibility of anything. I just don't let the actuality of something be determined by a 3rd party.
12-04-2012, 10:48 AM
(12-04-2012 10:46 AM)Lilith Pride Wrote:  Erx, had you been right next door I don't think it would've went over so well. That revolution was simplified due to the distance along with France hating England.
Scottland is like Tibet, they can revolt all they like, but their neighbors will keep knocking on the door.
You're right. They are pretty revolting. Well, to be fair, at least Scotty is. Tongue

~Izel
12-04-2012, 10:50 AM
(12-04-2012 10:46 AM)Lilith Pride Wrote:  Erx, had you been right next door I don't think it would've went over so well. That revolution was simplified due to the distance along with France hating England.

Yeah. There were three reasons we let America go;

1) It was far too much effort to go all that way just to squash some ants.
2) We could see just what fuck ups you were gonna become and didn't wanna have to clear up your shit.
3) Beating the shit out the Scottish was far more fun.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 2 users Like Hughsie's post