Are there any nonreligious reasons gays shouldn't have rights

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-04-2014, 09:33 PM
Are there any nonreligious reasons gays shouldn't have rights
I mean seriously, Right Wingers in the US, Africa(Especially East) and especially the Middle East(since most countries there are basically theocracies) seem to only give religious reasons to mistreat homosexuals.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-04-2014, 10:03 PM
RE: Are there any nonreligious reasons gays shouldn't have rights
IMO all human beings should have equal rights. Unless through crime they give away those rights.

Which begs the question: what if certain kinds of sexuality are outlawed?

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
09-04-2014, 10:15 PM
There are no reasons why they should be denied rights. That is why they are called "rights."

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRcmPL4codsbtiJhpFav3r...-w_49ttW6a]
[+] 1 user Likes Jeffasaurus's post
09-04-2014, 10:29 PM
Well to have human rights you have to be "human".
Gays are not "humans". We're actually a race of hyper intelligent aliens on a top secret mission to spread gayness to the human race with the ultimate goal of wiping you filthy creatures out entirely so we may move in and mine your planet for it's resources.

Think about it.
We're all extremely good looking. We're all very intelligent. All of us. How is that statistically possible? It's not, yet it's true.
The only viable conclusion is that we're hyper intelligent aliens. It makes sense and to deny it is to deny facts.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 8 users Like earmuffs's post
10-04-2014, 12:11 AM
No, there isnt.
[+] 1 user Likes Hobbitgirl's post
10-04-2014, 12:20 AM
(09-04-2014 10:29 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Well to have human rights you have to be "human".
Gays are not "humans". We're actually a race of hyper intelligent aliens on a top secret mission to spread gayness to the human race with the ultimate goal of wiping you filthy creatures out entirely so we may move in and mine your planet for it's resources.

Think about it.
We're all extremely good looking. We're all very intelligent. All of us. How is that statistically possible? It's not, yet it's true.
The only viable conclusion is that we're hyper intelligent aliens. It makes sense and to deny it is to deny facts.

dude come one! we said we wouldn't tell them the plan. Read your freaking memos! Facepalm

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
[+] 3 users Like nach_in's post
10-04-2014, 12:24 AM
(09-04-2014 10:29 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Well to have human rights you have to be "human".

Think about it.

[Image: 22938641.jpg]

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
10-04-2014, 12:34 AM
Having spent a career in entertainment, I agree somewhat with ear muffs. I love many gay guys. They are usually very sophisticated and well dressed.

The tantrums and bitchiness is a bit much at times. Big Grin

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
10-04-2014, 01:08 AM
(10-04-2014 12:20 AM)nach_in Wrote:  

Think about it.

dude come one! we said we wouldn't tell them the plan. Read your freaking memos! Facepalm

Don't worry Nach the plans safe, it's not like they're believe me.

[Image: 2361112-2176102724-9b5.j.jpg]

[Image: oscar.png]
10-04-2014, 01:49 AM
(09-04-2014 10:03 PM)Banjo Wrote:  IMO all human beings should have equal rights. Unless through crime they give away those rights.

Which begs the question: what if certain kinds of sexuality are outlawed?

Huh
Some already are.