Are these cunts like this where you cunts are?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-08-2016, 12:11 AM
Are these cunts like this where you cunts are?
Oxfam. The charity. Like a lot of these big charities they have people collecting money at shopping centers and on the street and shit. Except these aren't like two little girls standing there with a bucket no sir. They're fucking 20 something year old Europeans who HOUND the shit out of people. They're actual worst than sales people. True filth. Like on the list of people in this world who are filth they're a solid 5th after pedophiles, rapists, Muslims and vegans.

The building I work at sometimes has them come in and stand infront of my shop and they're so unbelievable rude. They don't take no as an answer, they follow/walk with people trying to get them to stop, they stand infront of peoples way etc..

It's so unbelievably off-putting I don't get how this charity is still around with these bullshit tactics.

Have you guys come across charity people like this? specifically Oxfam people.

[Image: oscar.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
12-08-2016, 12:16 AM
RE: Are these cunts like this where you cunts are?
I had a guy from a cancer charity come up to me while I was staggering down the road with my walking stick. I said "Mate, I've got cancer. Thanks for your efforts." He was sorry.

That shuts 'em up! Smile

Never been approached by Oxfam.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
12-08-2016, 12:20 AM
Earmuffs getting ragey about something again? Drinking Beverage
12-08-2016, 04:26 AM
(12-08-2016 12:20 AM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  Earmuffs getting ragey about something again? Drinking Beverage

Just as we like it. Wink

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
12-08-2016, 05:24 AM
Nope... No OXFAM.... Just the fucking "Salvation Army" and their jackoff "bell ringers".... The only thing they could do to be more annoying -- is to replace the "bell ringers" with "Fingernail on blackboard scrapers"..............(bell ringers = obnoxious asshole standing next to a bucket -- continually ringing a bell, and begging for money)

I hope none of those fucks frequent this forum -- because if they start -- I'll have to kick myself in the nuts for giving them the idea..................

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
12-08-2016, 05:30 AM
Thankfully no. Around here that behavior is not tolerated.
12-08-2016, 07:22 AM
Never heard of Oxfam. Sounds like illegal behavior to me - accosting people is illegal here. Not even the homeless do it anymore. They ask politely and move on.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
12-08-2016, 07:33 AM
In the US you get the Salvation Army, but they're usually pretty benign. They come out around Christmas time ringing their little bells, but other than noise pollution don't usually harass people as far as I know.

What you sometimes get in Boston, especially in the summer in the really touristy areas, are people with clipboards claiming to be raising money for some kind of walk or another. Breast Cancer, Diabetes, you name it. The idea is you're signing a sheet of paper to "pledge" someone for walking a certain number of miles then handing over a wad of cash to a complete stranger with no idea if they're really involved in any charity drive or not. I don't give them money.
12-08-2016, 08:28 AM
The Salvation Army bell ringers at least don't chase you down when you try to enter a business. They do, however, give you a look when you don't contribute, usually with a God bless you.

Here it's the scouts...boy and girl. During their campaigns you are accosted by herds of kids not only when you enter the store (if you can make your way around them) but also when you leave.

The point where I stopped giving to them was when I realized that they don't notice who you are and even if you give them something on the way in they will still swarm you on the way out.

My granddaughter is a Girl Scout...when cookie time comes around I will buy from her. And I don't need fancy 'gourmet' popcorn that's roughly $20.00 an ounce from the Boy Scouts.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
12-08-2016, 09:30 AM
(12-08-2016 12:11 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  True filth. Like on the list of people in this world who are filth they're a solid 5th after pedophiles, rapists, Muslims and vegans.

[Image: EM9rl6c.gif?zoom=2]

BTW how does one go about getting coffee out from between the keyboard keys?

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post