Are these cunts like this where you cunts are?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-08-2016, 09:39 AM
RE: Are these cunts like this where you cunts are?
Never heard of OxFam.

The girl scouts thing annoys me, so much that if I see them set up going in (which honestly I don't think they should be able to), I will go out of my way to go in another entrance.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-08-2016, 01:01 PM
Hi,

In my area they are known as "chuggers" which is an obvious cross with charity and muggers. No

My answer is "My charity giving goes to the Air Ambulance because they saved my life"

This is not quite true, I will also give to a Big Issue vendor, as the money (hopefully) goes straight to that person. I don't take a Big Issue, just give the money. That way they can sell the magazine to someone else.

D.
12-08-2016, 01:39 PM
(12-08-2016 09:30 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(12-08-2016 12:11 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  True filth. Like on the list of people in this world who are filth they're a solid 5th after pedophiles, rapists, Muslims and vegans.

[Image: EM9rl6c.gif?zoom=2]

BTW how does one go about getting coffee out from between the keyboard keys?

Hold the keyboard upside down and shake.

Atheism is NOT a Religion. It's A Personal Relationship With Reality!
12-08-2016, 01:41 PM
Oh damn yes. On all corners. Oxfam, Amnesty international, jesus nuts, Societies for EVERY sickness in the books, .... When I go to the city, I actually have to actively dodge them because they tend to sometimes even step in your way with their stupid smile "HEY HI YOU GOT A MINUTE TO TALK ABOUT MY STUPID CAUSE?"
Like how about no, I do not want to talk about your cause. I got enough shit going on and when I am interested in something, YOU will be the last person I will consult about it.

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
- Wotsefack?! -
[+] 1 user Likes Leerob's post
12-08-2016, 04:05 PM
A cunt is as a cunt does wherever that cunt may be..?

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
12-08-2016, 04:09 PM
I kind of dislike all adults who ask you for stuff. Whether they're charity people, sales people, or even those demonstration people advertising product.

I don't know if they're trained to be able to tell or if it's just human nature to be able to pick someone like me out of a crowd and know that making direct eye contact and "asking" in a not so question like way will make me so uncomfortable that I will give you anything you want in the hopes of getting away.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
12-08-2016, 04:13 PM
(12-08-2016 09:30 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(12-08-2016 12:11 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  True filth. Like on the list of people in this world who are filth they're a solid 5th after pedophiles, rapists, Muslims and vegans.

[Image: EM9rl6c.gif?zoom=2]

BTW how does one go about getting coffee out from between the keyboard keys?

Canned air...will either spray it all over your monitor or will freeze it.

Let me know how that works out for ya.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
12-08-2016, 06:36 PM
I've never come across bell-ringers before.
We get the Salvation Army sometimes but they just set up their little desk with there bucket and sit there all non-intrusive like.
The best is the search and rescue guys because they're not hired help, they're the actual search and rescue guys. They show up in their search and rescue gear and stand there with their little bucket. It works. Or the womens refuge is pretty good too. They come around Christmas and set up some tables and wrap up peoples stuff as they leave the store for donations. It's only a gold coin donation but people give big because they're actually offering a service and its a good cause. My store donates the tape and wrapping paper too.

But nope. Not Oxfam... they gotta hound the shit out of people and make everyone feel uncomfortable.
They're trying to sign people up to a $20 monthly donation thing. But they must get like 1 person in the whole day because everyone is so sick of their shit. I don't get why they keep trying when their tactics are clearly not working. Fill up a donation bucket with change you'll get what? a couple hundred bucks in a day?? But instead Oxfam hire 2 dudes for 8 hours in the hope that they'll sign someone up for $20 a month donations that they could just cancel at any time including before they even make a single payment...

They have serious PR problems. I should run a charity, show them cunts how its done. I'd feed the shit out of some African kids.
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
12-08-2016, 06:45 PM
Yep, dealt with these folks before. They seem to deliberately look for the people who are trying to swerve them and then block your path. I've even had one follow me down the street and one of my friends had one ask her how much she earned per year to prove she could afford signing up to their bullshit.
They're like shitty salespeople but with added guilt. I've yet to come up with a good line to shock them into silence.
12-08-2016, 06:50 PM
(12-08-2016 06:45 PM)Elexis Wrote:  Yep, dealt with these folks before. They seem to deliberately look for the people who are trying to swerve them and then block your path. I've even had one follow me down the street and one of my friends had one ask her how much she earned per year to prove she could afford signing up to their bullshit.
They're like shitty salespeople but with added guilt. I've yet to come up with a good line to shock them into silence.

A simple "Fuck off!" worked for one of my work colleagues (she's a day shift manager and a grumpy old big women so she can get away that shit blatantly in her work uniform) as she was heading home one time.