• 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-07-2014, 11:18 AM
RE: Are we a simulation?
(29-07-2014 11:01 AM)diddo97 Wrote:  
(29-07-2014 10:57 AM)cjlr Wrote:  If your thought process goes,
"I can't think,
THEREFORE,
God,"

You can't justify your own "therefore" either. Or anything else out of your mouth. Leaving us with only a solipsistic failure pile.

So, no, your incoherent trolltacular horseshit is not compelling this time out, either.

I can think because God gives me the ability to. You can't trust your thoughts, because your worldview isn't absolute.

Having no absolute world view has no bearing on whether or not we can trust our perception. It's perception that matters here, not thoughts. In that way you are in the same boat as us atheist.

You have god to tell you absolute truth. Maybe everything you think you know about god is a delusion. Crazy thought right.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
31-07-2014, 09:36 PM
Not exactly clear on how we could tell the fucking difference.

#sigh
01-08-2014, 05:56 AM
(29-07-2014 11:01 AM)diddo97 Wrote:  
(29-07-2014 10:57 AM)cjlr Wrote:  If your thought process goes,
"I can't think,
THEREFORE,
God,"

You can't justify your own "therefore" either. Or anything else out of your mouth. Leaving us with only a solipsistic failure pile.

So, no, your incoherent trolltacular horseshit is not compelling this time out, either.

I can think because God gives me the ability to. You can't trust your thoughts, because your worldview isn't absolute.

You can think because evolution gave you that ability. No gods required. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-08-2014, 06:45 AM
Only if you believe in Adam and Eve. Otherwise we are each and everyone uniquely individually human.

"If you want a happy ending, that depends, of course, on where you stop your story." Orson Welles