Are we all one?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-11-2011, 01:25 PM
RE: Are we all one?
As philosophy, the law of the fractal provides insight..

Are we atheist?
Are we homo sapiens sapiens?
Are we universe?
I conclude that all is Pure Number. Unity. Big Grin

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
21-11-2011, 04:29 PM

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes bemore's post
21-11-2011, 05:51 PM
(31-10-2011 02:12 PM)mysticjbyrd Wrote:  #1 This is not a theory, not even close.
#2 Religion cannot prove anything.
#3 NO. HELL NO, even.

Actually, there is a theory posed in quantum physics that sort of covers what's going on in this thread. I don't know about the philosophical issues here, but the science is legit.
Electrons move through the entire universe and they all are exactly the same... well, maybe not. What if there's only one electron in the universe and it keeps moving backwards and forwards in time and when it crosses what we call now, it is observable. That means that the electron in my body is the exact same electron that is in your body etc.,. and it's all the same electron... just moving back and forth, through me, you... even ... uhg .. Christians. Tongue
Come on... share your electrons... be nice.
Smile Anyway, that would help to express in part, the double slit experiment. Just a thought.
Dodgy I gotta go drive a truck now.

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
21-11-2011, 05:58 PM (This post was last modified: 21-11-2011 06:09 PM by houseofcantor.)
(21-11-2011 05:51 PM)kim Wrote:  
(31-10-2011 02:12 PM)mysticjbyrd Wrote:  #1 This is not a theory, not even close.
#2 Religion cannot prove anything.
#3 NO. HELL NO, even.

Actually, there is a theory posed in quantum physics that sort of covers what's going on in this thread. I don't know about the philosophical issues here, but the science is legit.
Electrons move through the entire universe and they all are exactly the same... well, maybe not. What if there's only one electron in the universe and it keeps moving backwards and forwards in time and when it crosses what we call now, it is observable. That means that the electron in my body is the exact same electron that is in your body etc.,. and it's all the same electron... just moving back and forth, through me, you... even ... uhg .. Christians. Tongue
Come on... share your electrons... be nice.
Smile Anyway, that would help to express in part, the double slit experiment. Just a thought.
Dodgy I gotta go drive a truck now.

Superposition. Wink
(21-11-2011 04:29 PM)bemore Wrote:  video

Jeez. Spent the morning arguing dual-state identity on another forum; and here's this cat previously outside my awareness on the same page? What's that?

Emergence.

I might hafta get myself this big ol' rubber stamp with that word on it. Go up and tag some Christians on the forehead... Big Grin

[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
21-11-2011, 06:11 PM
(21-11-2011 05:58 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Jeez. Spent the morning arguing dual-state identity on another forum; and here's this cat previously outside my awareness on the same page? What's that?

Emergence.

I might hafta get myself this big ol' rubber stamp with that word on it. Go up and tag some Christians on the forehead... Big Grin

Life throws up some funny synchronicitys.......Big Grin

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
[+] 1 user Likes bemore's post
21-11-2011, 06:27 PM
(21-11-2011 06:11 PM)bemore Wrote:  
(21-11-2011 05:58 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Jeez. Spent the morning arguing dual-state identity on another forum; and here's this cat previously outside my awareness on the same page? What's that?

Emergence.

Life throws up some funny synchronicitys.......Big Grin
It might be my single virtue, that only my Gwynnies validates me; everything else validates the science of emergence. Wink

[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post