Are we taking bets on SCOTUS decision on Obamacare?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-03-2012, 02:56 PM
RE: Are we taking bets on SCOTUS decision on Obamacare?
Like,
BSHOAXCLIMATEHCHANGE.com
OBAMACARELOLZROFLCOPTER.org

Yet, you link sites like those and think they are credible. Just a glimpse a the host domain tells you they are completely bogus.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-03-2012, 02:59 PM
(27-03-2012 02:56 PM)Antirepublican Wrote:  Like,
BSHOAXCLIMATEHCHANGE.com
OBAMACARELOLZROFLCOPTER.org

Yet, you link sites like those and think they are credible. Just a glimpse a the host domain tells you they are completely bogus.

Now you are just being ridiculous. Do you have anything to say regarding the CNN and MSNBC links at the top of the page?

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
02-04-2012, 03:29 PM
President is getting nervous I see. He must know this law is done. And how funny for him to justify the law based on Congressional approval. First off, they passed the bill in partisan fashion at midnight with no advanced copies of the bill produced in time for anyone to read it. Even Pelosi claimed that they must pass the bill to find out what was in it. Second, Congress has like a 17% approval rating. So their opinion doesn't really matter much to the people. And third, never has a majority signified something being right or constitutional.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/04/...-care-law/

Posted the article from Fox just for you anti.

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
02-04-2012, 06:16 PM
My take...
http://centersolid.blogspot.com/2012/03/...ay-no.html

By the way - made significant changes to my blog, love to get some feedback on the new format. Smile

"Like" my Facebook page
Brain Droppings Blog
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT16Rq3dAcHhqiAsPC5xUC...oR0pEpxQZw]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-04-2012, 07:47 AM (This post was last modified: 03-04-2012 07:54 AM by germanyt.)
Damn. My work comp won't load your blog page.

Read the cached page. I found it entertaining. I could also see the Obama administration pushing a single payer system after Obamacare is overturned but it'll never pass the House so no need to worry. I wish they would have just listened to the Republicans a little bit 2 1/2 years ago. Tort reform, nationwide access to insurance companies, reducing redundant medical testing, etc. We could have seen a 10 page law accomplish more in 3 years than a 1200 page law. Guess we will never know.

-Mark Twain
03-04-2012, 08:03 AM
(27-03-2012 01:39 PM)germanyt Wrote:  
(27-03-2012 01:27 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  You clearly do not know anything about his economic plans if you do not believe me.

Wall Street Journal

Washington Post

Marketplace

MNN

CNN

So far, the only thing I agree with him on is his opinion on war. Overall, his plans are disastrous (no matter how "great" they would be in the long term).

I'm not sure what you are trying to tell me. I am very, very aware of each of the policies discussed in your articles and agree 100% with all of them with the exception of maybe environmental policy. I've reasearched it extensively but still haven't decided or seen anythign that makes me lean for or against it. So other than the 'liberal economist' that thinks Paul's budget cuts would collapse (Oh golly a liberal who doesn't want to spend less) the economy everything you posted was spot on. Thanks for helping prove my candidate is the best candidate.

(27-03-2012 01:30 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  What I find absolutely annoying is that the only links you provide are from Fox News, one of the most biased news networks in the U.S.

The only thing I disagree with "Obamacare" (a gruesome, unnecessary attack on the proposition) is that it is mandatory. Other than that, it is what every other Westernized country has or is moving towards.

If that is your opinion of "the best candidate", I will go ahead and vote for whoever you are not voting for, because that will clearly be the right choice. Ron Paul has no idea how it would work or what would happen if he cut those agencies and foreign policy.

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
03-04-2012, 08:10 AM
(03-04-2012 08:03 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  
(27-03-2012 01:39 PM)germanyt Wrote:  I'm not sure what you are trying to tell me. I am very, very aware of each of the policies discussed in your articles and agree 100% with all of them with the exception of maybe environmental policy. I've reasearched it extensively but still haven't decided or seen anythign that makes me lean for or against it. So other than the 'liberal economist' that thinks Paul's budget cuts would collapse (Oh golly a liberal who doesn't want to spend less) the economy everything you posted was spot on. Thanks for helping prove my candidate is the best candidate.

If that is your opinion of "the best candidate", I will go ahead and vote for whoever you are not voting for, because that will clearly be the right choice. Ron Paul has no idea how it would work or what would happen if he cut those agencies and foreign policy.
Fine dude. I don't care. I'm perfectly content with you casting a vote out of spite.

-Mark Twain
03-04-2012, 08:24 AM
(03-04-2012 08:10 AM)germanyt Wrote:  
(03-04-2012 08:03 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  If that is your opinion of "the best candidate", I will go ahead and vote for whoever you are not voting for, because that will clearly be the right choice. Ron Paul has no idea how it would work or what would happen if he cut those agencies and foreign policy.
Fine dude. I don't care. I'm perfectly content with you casting a vote out of spite.
I am also perfectly content in you casting a vote on a guy simply because he claims to be libertarian.

03-04-2012, 08:30 AM
(03-04-2012 08:24 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  
(03-04-2012 08:10 AM)germanyt Wrote:  Fine dude. I don't care. I'm perfectly content with you casting a vote out of spite.
I am also perfectly content in you casting a vote on a guy simply because he claims to be libertarian.
Swing and a miss.

-Mark Twain
03-04-2012, 09:58 AM
(03-04-2012 08:30 AM)germanyt Wrote:  
(03-04-2012 08:24 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  I am also perfectly content in you casting a vote on a guy simply because he claims to be libertarian.
Swing and a miss.
Was I swinging?