Are you American quiz

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-04-2014, 11:25 AM
Are you American quiz
How Stereotypically American Are You?

How Stereotypically American are you?

my results:
You checked off 72 out of 100 on this list!

You’re as American as a scruffy, blue-jean-wearing Bruce Springsteen standing in front of Old Glory. You are America, and you’ll fight anyone who says otherwise.

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-04-2014, 11:30 AM
RE: Are you American quiz
Quote:You checked off 46 out of 100 on this list!

You’re as American as Dale Earnhardt Jr.’s No. 8 Budweiser car. You’re steady, passionate, and proud. You know the American dream is real because you’re living it every day.
23-04-2014, 11:32 AM
You checked off 76 out of 100 on this list!

You’re as American as bald eagles, the stars and stripes, fireworks, and the Statue of Liberty. You’re most likely related to John Wayne and George Washington. You probably started a “U-S-A” chant while you were still in the womb. You did your taxes on time, and you bleed Budweiser.

'murica! FUCK YEAH!

but, fuck Budweiser. I'll always be Canadian when it comes to beer. Labatt > Bud, miller, etc

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
23-04-2014, 11:33 AM
Started to fill it out and realized it was written by a stereotypical American who thought things were American when they weren't.

(I stopped when it asked if I'd ever drank a slurpee. Never tell a Winnipeg boy that slurpees are American.)

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 4 users Like Stark Raving's post
23-04-2014, 11:34 AM
71/100.

As american as Bruce Springsteen's ass in tight Levi jeans.

'Murica! Rolleyes

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 1 user Likes evenheathen's post
23-04-2014, 11:36 AM
(23-04-2014 11:33 AM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Started to fill it out and realized it was written by a stereotypical American who thought things were American when they weren't.

(I stopped when it asked if I'd ever drank a slurpee. Never tell a Winnipeg boy that slurpees are American.)

On that note, I thought denim jackets were Canadian as well, no?

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
23-04-2014, 11:37 AM
11/100

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
[+] 2 users Like Lightvader's post
23-04-2014, 11:39 AM
(23-04-2014 11:36 AM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  
(23-04-2014 11:33 AM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Started to fill it out and realized it was written by a stereotypical American who thought things were American when they weren't.

On that note, I thought denim jackets were Canadian as well, no?

Not sure if they're Canadian in origin, but I sure as hell wore one when I lived on the ranch. Had nothing to do with fashion either.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 1 user Likes Stark Raving's post
23-04-2014, 11:43 AM
(23-04-2014 11:39 AM)Stark Raving Wrote:  
(23-04-2014 11:36 AM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  On that note, I thought denim jackets were Canadian as well, no?

Not sure if they're Canadian in origin, but I sure as hell wore one when I lived on the ranch. Had nothing to do with fashion either.

Even if they are American in origin, I still say they are Canadian in culture. The only people I know that still wear them are my Canadian family.

23-04-2014, 11:45 AM
53 out of 100 Cool

You’re as American as a scruffy, blue-jean-wearing Bruce Springsteen standing in front of Old Glory. You are America, and you’ll fight anyone who says otherwise.

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.