Are you American quiz

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-04-2014, 09:12 AM
RE: Are you American quiz
You checked off 21 out of 100 on this list!

You’re as American as Guy Fieri holding three cheeseburgers. You enjoy your freedom, but you’re not gonna sing the “Star-Spangled Banner” while blackout drunk at a work happy hour.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-04-2014, 09:36 AM
I had a Budweiser once. I was on holiday in Florida and it was the only beer being served.

It was basically as I expected and I have no particular urge to repeat the experience. You merkins need to start supporting your micro-breweries.
[+] 2 users Like Mathilda's post
24-04-2014, 10:01 AM
(24-04-2014 09:36 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  I had a Budweiser once. I was on holiday in Florida and it was the only beer being served.

It was basically as I expected and I have no particular urge to repeat the experience. You merkins need to start supporting your micro-breweries.

Hell, the Budweiser gets them plenty fucked up here, any higher alcohol content in the beer and the whole state wouldnt be able to walk a straight line. Gasp

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
24-04-2014, 10:26 AM
19 out of 100.

This is a very, very male list. Can't stand Bruce Springsteen, hate all beer. It looks and taste like horse pee. All alcohol tastes like shoe polish in liquid form so I don't go to bars. Hate cowboy boots, it reminds me too much of George Bush and Ronald Reagan and other idiot cowboy types. I won't watch anything with Tom Cruz and I don't care if it's early Tom Cruz stuff either. Don't eat fast food. I was once dragged to a Nascar race and hated it. Despise country music so line dancing is totally unappealing. So there you have it. I'm un-American.

All this could be because my mother was Canadian so I'm half Canadian but I didn't fit into the Canadian list either. I'm a woman without a country, I guess.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
24-04-2014, 10:35 AM
(24-04-2014 10:01 AM)War Horse Wrote:  
(24-04-2014 09:36 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  I had a Budweiser once. I was on holiday in Florida and it was the only beer being served.

Hell, the Budweiser gets them plenty fucked up here, any higher alcohol content in the beer and the whole state wouldnt be able to walk a straight line. Gasp

I agree with Mathilda just based on taste alone, which I think is what she was talking about. If all I cared about was getting fucked up, yeah, any beer can do that. Bud, Miller, Genny, etc. However, not being a frat boy, I care about more than just getting drunk. I like to enjoy the thing I'm drinking while I'm getting fucked up. I don't enjoy the taste of most American beers (at least not the mass produced ones). I would much rather have a single Bavarian Weissbier than a case of Bud.

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
[+] 2 users Like itsnotmeitsyou's post
24-04-2014, 11:10 AM
You checked off 41 out of 100 on this list!

You’re as American as Dale Earnhardt Jr.’s No. 8 Budweiser car. You’re steady, passionate, and proud. You know the American dream is real because you’re living it every day.

Though, most of these I've done as a joke or to mock some religious right wing classmates. Excluding those, I'd be:

You checked off 23 out of 100 on this list!

You’re as American as Guy Fieri holding three cheeseburgers. You enjoy your freedom, but you’re not gonna sing the “Star-Spangled Banner” while blackout drunk at a work happy hour.

Atir aissom atir imon
24-04-2014, 12:31 PM
53/100.

I'm Springsteen.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
[+] 2 users Like kingschosen's post