Are you a good person test

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 3 Average
26-07-2010, 04:09 PM (This post was last modified: 26-07-2010 04:13 PM by Kikko.)
Wink Are you a good person test
Some crazy fundemental baptist had a video in youtube about atheists being the same thing as free thinkers and free thinkers being the same thing as immoral criminals who like to put ads on busses just to piss theists off.Rolleyes
after making a few comments aboot reason, i went to a site he was promoting, oletkohyva.com, and completed the amazingly funny test. heres the result:
According to god and jesse, i am a liar, thief, blasphemer, murderer and a whore doer(i dont know the proper translation neither does my wordbook).Sad the site didnt have the balls to say that according to god, i should be stoned to death (sorry i dont smoke pot). Angel

theres an english version here: find out what you really are!
the funniest thingn is that this has been made seriously, its not a joke.

Correct me when I'm wrong.
Accept me or go to hell.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-07-2010, 04:27 PM
RE: Are you a good person test
Just looking at the questions, it shows the lie they tell. I was talking to a person in that mindset just a few days ago. I claimed to be a good person, even without god, and they asked me if I ever told a little white lie, stolen anything, even a pencil, or ever been prideful.

I told them yes, yes, and yes, and if that makes a person a bad person, they need help. It's like Battered Woman Syndrome. Every little thing that means nothing makes you a horrible person. This site did a video on this. Link

I don't believe Jesus is the son of God until I see the long form birth certificate!
27-07-2010, 04:12 AM

Well, according to the logic of these questions (which i believe Ray Comfort loves asking people) even the god of the bible is an immoral sinner, seeing as (according to the bible) he both murders people (best example, the flood) and lies (f. ex. God told Abraham that he wanted him to kill his own son, when he(god) did not want him to do so, which would be considered a lie, by the strictest of definitions).
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes New Frontier's post
27-07-2010, 06:54 AM

This test almost seems like a joke. If I'm angry at someone, it makes me a murderer. Either the makers are so fundamentalist that they agree with this, or this test was made to prove how ridiculous the Bible is.

Besides, how it is possible not to look upon another person with lust? Unless your have a biological defect, a sex drive is completely natural and one of our most basic instincts. Having lust and committing adultery are two different things. I'm not married, so how can I even commit adultery?

Oh well, I'm proud to be a lying, blasphemous, murderous, adulterer at heart.
27-07-2010, 02:14 PM
I am so glad that I've become immune to these tricks. Some years ago, it would have made me feel dirty and evil. Now I'm just mildly annoyed, even a tad amused. It's kind of sad, though, to think that somewhere there's someone feeling like the worst of sinners while taking this 'test'.

All learning is quite useless if you haven't learned to question what you learn.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
27-07-2010, 03:08 PM

lulz!!! what a moronic test. it's made for people to fail. i don't believe in marriage and had a baby out of wedlock as well. so i am for sure going to hell. but at least i know my gay best friend will be there with me. while actual murderers like hitler and capone are dahmer are singing gleefully that they were saved. good grief.
27-07-2010, 06:43 PM
(27-07-2010 03:08 PM)thegirl Wrote:  lulz!!! what a moronic test. it's made for people to fail. i don't believe in marriage and had a baby out of wedlock as well. so i am for sure going to hell. but at least i know my gay best friend will be there with me. while actual murderers like hitler and capone are dahmer are singing gleefully that they were saved. good grief.

All the cool people will be in hell, so It shouldn't be that bad.

I don't believe Jesus is the son of God until I see the long form birth certificate!
27-07-2010, 06:48 PM

(27-07-2010 06:43 PM)ashley.hunt60 Wrote:  All the cool people will be in hell, so It shouldn't be that bad.

yes. i should have know by my preference of the color red.
27-07-2010, 10:59 PM
(27-07-2010 06:43 PM)ashley.hunt60 Wrote:  
(27-07-2010 03:08 PM)thegirl Wrote:  lulz!!! what a moronic test. it's made for people to fail. i don't believe in marriage and had a baby out of wedlock as well. so i am for sure going to hell. but at least i know my gay best friend will be there with me. while actual murderers like hitler and capone are dahmer are singing gleefully that they were saved. good grief.

I'm bringing the beer.

You don't get rich writing science fiction. If you want to get rich, you start a religion. - L. Ron Hubbard (Creater of Scientology)
28-07-2010, 03:16 AM

(27-07-2010 10:59 PM)Moshe Wrote:  
(27-07-2010 06:43 PM)ashley.hunt60 Wrote:  

I'm bringing the beer.

But in hell, all the beer is warm :O