Are you a good person test

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 3 Average
28-07-2010, 06:14 AM
RE: Are you a good person test
You know what we say about warm beer here in Canada....better than no beer.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Stark Raving's post
29-07-2010, 03:10 AM

Hi guys,
This test is designed so that everyone will go to hell.Could it be the work of Satan.Frankly I wouldn't let them get that far. I would ask where they get the good person test from, and on what authority is this some measure of goodness.
Quote this message in a reply
29-07-2010, 11:14 PM

(26-07-2010 04:09 PM)Kikko Wrote:  Some crazy fundemental baptist had a video in youtube about atheists being the same thing as free thinkers and free thinkers being the same thing as immoral criminals who like to put ads on busses just to piss

Hahaha! What ever you answer on those questions, you end up a lost sinner. I think its funny to se those mentally-challenged people trying to grasp after theire own reality.
31-07-2010, 08:10 PM

Wow, that test was something else. It looks like to me that I'll have to be begging for forgivness for being born. Glad I'm an Atheist and there is no God. :-D
01-08-2010, 08:36 AM
(31-07-2010 08:10 PM)Mayuhito Wrote:  Wow, that test was something else. It looks like to me that I'll have to be begging for forgivness for being born. Glad I'm an Atheist and there is no God. :-D

Yep, sadly you have to apologize to the people who you actually hurt, not just say that you are sorry to some priest.

I don't believe Jesus is the son of God until I see the long form birth certificate!
01-08-2010, 11:34 AM
Mayuhito Wrote:Wow, that test was something else. It looks like to me that I'll have to be begging for forgivness for being born. Glad I'm an Atheist and there is no God. :-D
I've never though about it that way: there is no god, that means we are saved!Cool We dont have to go to hell for not believing in god!

Correct me when I'm wrong.
Accept me or go to hell.
01-08-2010, 12:46 PM

(01-08-2010 11:34 AM)Kikko Wrote:  
Mayuhito Wrote:Wow, that test was something else. It looks like to me that I'll have to be begging for forgivness for being born. Glad I'm an Atheist and there is no God. :-D
I've never though about it that way: there is no god, that means we are saved!Cool We dont have to go to hell for not believing in god!

Yep, no hell for us. Tongue
01-08-2010, 07:48 PM
I'm going to Pastafarian heaven where the beer is always cold (and comes out of a beer volcano).

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
08-08-2010, 09:44 AM

(28-07-2010 03:16 AM)New Frontier Wrote:  
(27-07-2010 10:59 PM)Moshe Wrote:  
(27-07-2010 06:43 PM)ashley.hunt60 Wrote:  
(27-07-2010 03:08 PM)thegirl Wrote:  lulz!!! what a moronic test. it's made for people to fail. i don't believe in marriage and had a baby out of wedlock as well. so i am for sure going to hell. but at least i know my gay best friend will be there with me. while actual murderers like hitler and capone are dahmer are singing gleefully that they were saved. good grief.

All the cool people will be in hell, so It shouldn't be that bad.

I'm bringing the beer.

But in hell, all the beer is warm :O

Urgh, can i come along to the lying, blaspheming, thieving, murderous, adulterist party? Don't forget, we have to bring the evil of alcohol, drugs, heavy metal and our devil sporks! (Because every 'sinner' party needs a touch of british! :L haha)
15-08-2010, 05:31 PM

(26-07-2010 04:27 PM)ashley.hunt60 Wrote:  Just looking at the questions, it shows the lie they tell. I was talking to a person in that mindset just a few days ago. I claimed to be a good person, even without god, and they asked me if I ever told a little white lie, stolen anything, even a pencil, or ever been prideful.

I told them yes, yes, and yes, and if that makes a person a bad person, they need help. It's like Battered Woman Syndrome. Every little thing that means nothing makes you a horrible person. This site did a video on this. Link

This is a wonderful video. It gets the point across very well. I posted it on another site. Smile