Are you a good person test

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 3 Average
15-08-2010, 09:08 PM
RE: Are you a good person test
So, I finally got around to taking the test. Basically, I'm the worst person ever and you would all be well advised to stay far away from me.

Anyway, one thing struck me that I had not read or heard before. Per that test, if you lust after someone you've already committed adultery (which in and of itself raises questions but I'll ignore that for now). Anyway, what I found interesting is the 7th Commandment says "thou shalt not commit adultery" and the 10th Commandment says, amongst other things, "thou shalt not cover thy neighbors wife".

Now, according to this test, if I break the 10th commandment as it regards to my neighbor's wife, I've also broken the 7th Commandment as well.

I'm sure some of you are wondering "where exactly is he going with this?". Well, it's like this - there is this couple that live half a block up from me and I've been somewhat lusting after the wife since I first saw her when I moved into this house 2 years ago. This whole time I've figured it would be wrong to pounce on her because I don't want to commit adultery. But, turns out, I already have!

At this point, I see no point in NOT checking out if she has an interest as well. So, if anyone needs me, I'll be a few houses up. If my wife comes looking for me, tell her you haven't seen me.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like BnW's post
17-08-2010, 05:10 PM

I've already murdered a few people, I'm a thief, I'm an adulterous menace, I'm a blasphemeor...but am I, hell, i could be lying because, yes, I do that religiously too! And I'm only young! Although, all babies are BORN with sin.
Although, I do commit about 6 of every 7th sin daily, gosh! Am i going to make believe christian hell or WHAT?
¬_¬ ive never taken a stupider test and I've read Suger magazine!
Quote this message in a reply
18-08-2010, 01:55 AM

Damn it, I guess I'm the worst person ever! I better repent and all that shit
18-08-2010, 03:36 AM
My dad uses this test every time he meets a non-believer. =P It's posted in the "About me" of his facebook and on the status message of his Skype. =P He actually went to the Ambassador's Academy (Ray Comfort's training camp, who, if I'm not mistaken, was the originator of these tests) and learned from banana man himself. =P Needless to say, I have a love-hate relationship with this thing. =P

I, too, am deserving to have my flesh burn for all eternity while being consumed by the worm that never dies.

"It does feel like something to be wrong; it feels like being right." -Kathryn Schulz
I am 100% certain that I am wrong about something I am certain about right now. Because even if everything I stand for turns out to be completely true, I was still wrong about being wrong.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
18-08-2010, 06:40 AM
Quote:Anyway, one thing struck me that I had not read or heard before. Per that test, if you lust after someone you've already committed adultery (which in and of itself raises questions but I'll ignore that for now). Anyway, what I found interesting is the 7th Commandment says "thou shalt not commit adultery" and the 10th Commandment says, amongst other things, "thou shalt not cover thy neighbors wife".
''When one looks a woman with lust, his heart has already adultered with her.''
Thats what my bible says. Makes me feel... Not very well, since my heart has scored more than I have...Sad

Quote:My dad uses this test every time he meets a non-believer. =P It's posted in the "About me" of his facebook and on the status message of his Skype.
How do the non-believers react (I expect them to just laught)?
Does your father have the website goodpersontest.com link on his facebook ''about me'' section or does he have ''I am a liar, thief, blasphemer, murderer and a adulterer'' on it.Smile

Correct me when I'm wrong.
Accept me or go to hell.
18-08-2010, 08:35 AM
Quote:Makes me feel... Not very well, since my heart has scored more than I have...

Okay, THAT was awesome! xD Me too, man. Me too.

Quote:How do the non-believers react (I expect them to just laught)?
Does your father have the website goodpersontest.com link on his facebook ''about me'' section or does he have ''I am a liar, thief, blasphemer, murderer and a adulterer'' on it.

Believe it or not, it's actually rather successful. When it's presented just so (along with handy anecdotes making it seem somehow a little less absurd at the time) it's actually an effective tool and I know that my dad has successfully converted at least two people using it as the main technique. These people were already in a highly emotional state at the time, however (one man had hit rock-bottom in his life and was contemplating suicide [no idea how making him feel worse about himself worked, but it did], and the other one's father was in the hospital and stopped by the house after seeing my dad's "READ YOUR BIBLE!" sign in the yard).

The link he has is actually to http://livingwaters.com/good/ . Fair enough, though, every time he presents the test he always acknowledges that he was just as heinous a criminal himself.

It doesn't really help the absurdity of it very well, though. =P

"It does feel like something to be wrong; it feels like being right." -Kathryn Schulz
I am 100% certain that I am wrong about something I am certain about right now. Because even if everything I stand for turns out to be completely true, I was still wrong about being wrong.
18-08-2010, 02:21 PM

Quote:But, if you knew a human judge who would not punish a guilty rapist for his crimes, would you describe him as a just judge??

No, He would be a corrupt judge.

God could never be a corrupt judge.

Because of His holiness and justice, he must judge sin.

I had to stop there.. There wasn't an option for.. I'm still going to heaven.. It only said I'm going to hell, if I wanted to do that, i be a person of faith!
18-08-2010, 11:53 PM

Know one can judges any one that what kind of they till he/she not tell you the thing the god is watching us every time or we itself know whatever we are doing they we decide where we will go heaven or hell.
31-12-2011, 12:46 AM
yeah...I broke all the rules. Pretty sure I broke the other 5 commandments too. LOL

1. No other gods. well...technically since i don't believe in ANY god(s), did I really break this one? hmm, yeah i did. I am the Lord your God...no, you're not.

2. hmm...idols eh? well i do like money, especially when i'm breaking the 4th commandment while making it.

3. yeah. just...yeah.

4. I work sundays (and saturdays for that matter), and randomly light matches too!! So does my manservant!! (just kidding, i don't have a manservant)

5. I disrespected my parents, just like every teenager does.

6. nope, didn't kill anyone. darn. but...according to this dumb survey i did.

7. Haven't slept with anyone's wife. wow 2 in a row!! ofc I have thought about it. crap.

8. but...It was just a pen from work!

9. I never lie!! oops, did it again.

10. As George Carlin once said, "this is what keeps the economy going!" Of course I covet, That's how I have a computer! If I didn't covet, I'd live in a homeless shelter with no possessions!
31-12-2011, 07:48 AM
Atheism is my defensible position, so no; I'm evil. The test is hearing the kind of claptrap from theists as is in the OP - and I just wanna kill. I figure they cannot keep spouting this ignorant shit if their organics aren't animated (dead, in other words).

[Image: 10289811_592837817482059_8815379025397103823_n.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  How good are you at exercising this virtue? Wicked Clown 14 162 Today 07:50 PM
Last Post: Miss Suzanne
  Are you the same person online as you are in real life? Wicked Clown 26 214 Today 06:33 PM
Last Post: Cathym112
  Compliment the person above you Wicked Clown 1 75 Yesterday 02:31 PM
Last Post: Momsurroundedbyboys
  Personality test LostandInsecure 96 1,192 19-07-2014 01:07 PM
Last Post: Shadow Fox
  Ah, well, good on you Alabama... Ferdinand 13 195 26-06-2014 05:51 PM
Last Post: Revenant77x
  Cracked: 5 deviant sex acts science says are good for you RobbyPants 12 224 18-06-2014 06:08 AM
Last Post: RobbyPants
  Good Role Models Ferdinand 9 134 27-05-2014 02:58 PM
Last Post: kim