Are you a good person test

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 3 Average
31-12-2011, 08:55 AM
RE: Are you a good person test
"By your own admission and the standard of God's law, the Ten Commandments, you are a lying, thieving, blasphemous, murderous, adulterer at heart."

LOL ... allrighty then

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Leela's post
31-12-2011, 10:49 AM
(31-12-2011 08:55 AM)Leela Wrote:  "By your own admission and the standard of God's law, the Ten Commandments, you are a lying, thieving, blasphemous, murderous, adulterer at heart."

LOL ... allrighty then

Me too! Hey, can we have like a steamy orgy on Ray Comfort's front lawn, shoot him then lie to the police? 'Cos I mean... we're halfway there already... Ooo Ooo, then we could steal his car...
Find all posts by this user
31-12-2011, 01:24 PM
(31-12-2011 10:49 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(31-12-2011 08:55 AM)Leela Wrote:  "By your own admission and the standard of God's law, the Ten Commandments, you are a lying, thieving, blasphemous, murderous, adulterer at heart."

LOL ... allrighty then

Me too! Hey, can we have like a steamy orgy on Ray Comfort's front lawn, shoot him then lie to the police? 'Cos I mean... we're halfway there already... Ooo Ooo, then we could steal his car...

We should steal the car and shoot our way out. No lying; I hate liars.Cool

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
31-12-2011, 01:54 PM
(31-12-2011 01:24 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(31-12-2011 10:49 AM)morondog Wrote:  

LOL ... allrighty then

We should steal the car and shoot our way out. No lying; I hate liars. Cool

Smile Well.... it looks like we have the makings for a pretty swell New Year's Eve party!

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
31-12-2011, 04:21 PM
I like how misleading this test is. It shouldn't start out asking you if you are good or bad it should just state that you are bad, and then move on. It's not even a test. It's a douchey preacher masquerading as a test.

I already knew that if there was a hell I would end up there. But I didn't know I was going there for the reasons stated. Now there's no hope for me. Bio centrism better be right Girly.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
31-12-2011, 04:38 PM
(31-12-2011 04:21 PM)lucradis Wrote:  I like how misleading this test is. It shouldn't start out asking you if you are good or bad it should just state that you are bad, and then move on. It's not even a test. It's a douchey preacher masquerading as a test.

I already knew that if there was a hell I would end up there. But I didn't know I was going there for the reasons stated. Now there's no hope for me. Bio centrism better be right Girly.

At least you have your Sexiness to fall back on.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
31-12-2011, 04:39 PM
I know right! if it wasn't for my sexiness what would there be?

Mirrors would be all but pointless.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
[+] 1 user Likes lucradis's post
01-01-2012, 06:26 AM
Man, I'd love someone to try that test on me in real life. I haven't fucked with somebody's brains for a while. And I would love to see some of the faces they'd make.

Oh, no Hallucinations 4:11 says the 'gilded sheep should be stewed in rat blood' but Morons 5:16 contradicts it. (Chas)

I would never shake a baby unless the recipe requires it.
01-01-2012, 09:30 AM
I started the test and did the first five questions..........then I thought it would be interesting to start again and say NO to everything.

Not only did it question my sincerity but It only let me get to question 5 and it didnt believe me Angel

Quote:Unfortunately, you don't see yourself as God sees you. The Bible says all men are sinners, until you're ready to admit that you can't continue this test.

I think the lyrics from chase and staus "blind faith" sums up this thread for me....

I am a man with a heavy heart
And I dare not turn the pages
Fighting with automatic self destruction
It's a blind faith
A cruel waste
One bitter taste
So I know I need this sweet sensation

What is a man now to do with his mind
When it's working overtime
The best I can do is now dance with the devil
I keep my soul sane
I won't waste
This time and space
So I know I need this sweet sensation

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
[+] 1 user Likes bemore's post
31-07-2012, 09:02 PM
Geez, you can't win on this test, can you?

"Leave the atom alone."
-E.Y. Harburgh