Are you a good person test

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 3 Average
10-08-2012, 10:07 AM
RE: Are you a good person test
I don't need no stinkin' test.

I'm a good person, and anyone who says different better be lookin' over his/her shoulder.Dodgy

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
10-08-2012, 11:29 AM
Wait...so it's not a joke? I don't understand.
10-08-2012, 03:21 PM
Course. Don't you know that being perfect is a sin too? Tongue

"Leave the atom alone."
-E.Y. Harburgh
Find all posts by this user
11-08-2012, 08:29 AM
What a bullshit test.

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.
11-08-2012, 03:15 PM
(11-08-2012 08:29 AM)Red Tornado Wrote:  What a bullshit test.
You're just mad because you deserve hell.

Big Grin

[Image: IcJnQOT.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Vosur's post
22-08-2012, 04:17 AM
Well that sucks I guess I'm gonna burn. Except for one small detail that they overlooked. It stated that god died on the cross for us. That's funny, because I recall the bible saying that "Jesus" died on the cross for our sins to appease his father "god". But I thought Joseph was his father. Well wait a second. If Joseph is Jesus' father and Mary became pregnant from another other than her husband Joseph, doesn't that make her an adulterer, coincidently making Jesus a child out of wedlock, which constitutes a bastard which is blasphemous unto himself and god? I must say it all seems like one FUBAR fairytale.
22-08-2012, 12:19 PM
(11-08-2012 03:15 PM)Vosur Wrote:  
(11-08-2012 08:29 AM)Red Tornado Wrote:  What a bullshit test.
You're just mad because you deserve hell.

Big Grin

Oh hells yeah, I'm goin there tonight!

[Image: tumblr_m957dhNlsW1rdjx9wo1_500.gif]

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.
[+] 1 user Likes Question's post
22-08-2012, 12:23 PM
The test is as simple minded as the theology. Nice to have the conclusive decree that I'm a bad person. Smile

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
29-08-2012, 11:34 AM
Drinking Beverage What did I just waste my time doing?

"You don't disappoint me.... I think your much braver than you may believe."
bemore

29-08-2012, 01:08 PM (This post was last modified: 29-08-2012 01:11 PM by Luminon.)
Wow, this test is messed up.
One time crime, always a criminal? One time lie, always a liar? Someone once wrote, did ever you ever shit yourself when you were little? Then you're a pants-pooper. He wrote, that it is a dishonest use of language, we invented words like a liar or criminal for people who habitually lie and commit crime, as a description of character or context.

As for my own words, if this is God's standard, then God is a murderer, torturer, liar and even adulterer himself.

A: By your own admission and the standard of God's law, the Ten Commandments, you are a lying, thieving, blasphemous, murderous, adulterer at heart.
Yes, by God's standard. Note for later.

B: Do you think God should overlook your sin?
Yes! God overlooks all sins, as long as I accept Jesus. The only thing that God can't forgive is blaspheming against Holy Spirit. God does not consider morality or good works an absolute necessity to get to Heaven.

C: But, if you knew a human judge who would not punish a guilty rapist for his crimes, would you describe him as a just judge??
No, He would be a corrupt judge.

Why suddenly a human judge? Changing the rules already? It's God's standard we're talking about, see the point A. God does not punish or reward according to morality but if you side with him or not. By human standards, God is a corrupt judge.

The fine for your crime is $250,000 and you have no money.
The judge is about to pass sentence when someone you don't even know rushes in and pays your fine for you! The court accepts the money and declares that you are free to go.

Last time I heard, that someone got a refund from the judge after three days and retired comfortably. Apparently, he was the judge's extramarital son or something. And I still had to pay with a big chunk of my grey matter, countless hours of my time and a part of my income.

(27-07-2010 06:43 PM)ashley.hunt60 Wrote:  All the cool people will be in hell, so It shouldn't be that bad.
Yes, specially if the good people unite and use the bad people to plug up all the fire and brimstone vents in the ground. Then the climate is quite bearable Cool

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Are you the same person online as you are in real life? Wicked Clown 40 437 Yesterday 12:47 AM
Last Post: Free Thought
  How good are you at exercising this virtue? Wicked Clown 15 198 29-07-2014 04:25 PM
Last Post: Mr Woof
  Compliment the person above you Wicked Clown 1 76 27-07-2014 02:31 PM
Last Post: Momsurroundedbyboys
  Personality test LostandInsecure 96 1,203 19-07-2014 01:07 PM
Last Post: Shadow Fox
  Ah, well, good on you Alabama... Ferdinand 13 197 26-06-2014 05:51 PM
Last Post: Revenant77x
  Cracked: 5 deviant sex acts science says are good for you RobbyPants 12 233 18-06-2014 06:08 AM
Last Post: RobbyPants
  Good Role Models Ferdinand 9 134 27-05-2014 02:58 PM
Last Post: kim