Are you a hat person?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-06-2017, 05:07 PM
RE: Are you a hat person?
Ugh this thread makes me cry. I think of Nishi often, but whenever I buy or wear any kind of hat, it always reminds me of him and his hat extensive and wonderful collection. I'm putting these here in honor of Nishi Heart Miss you so much. Heart

[Image: 2hz35mq.jpg]

[Image: zwx8iw.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
24-06-2017, 06:08 PM (This post was last modified: 24-06-2017 06:12 PM by jennybee.)
(18-09-2016 08:02 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  I wear a trilby everywhere I go.

I think my hat in my selfie above is actually a trilby (not the Red Sox cap in my selfie, the one above it Tongue ), even though it was sold as a fedora. Consider
24-06-2017, 06:32 PM
I've seen this threat title twice now, and not read it correctly either time at first. The first time I thought it said "fat", the second time I thought it said "bat".

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Shai Hulud's post
24-06-2017, 06:36 PM
(24-06-2017 06:32 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  I've seen this threat title twice now, and not read it correctly either time at first. The first time I thought it said "fat", the second time I thought it said "bat".

Are you a cat person? A tat person?

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
[+] 2 users Like Vera's post
24-06-2017, 06:47 PM
...darnit QI, I would not have gotten either of those words...then again, I'm not a horse person. Sad Also you may have just saved me two mis-readings with cat or tat.

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Shai Hulud's post
25-06-2017, 12:51 PM
(24-06-2017 06:47 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  ...then again, I'm not a horse person. Sad .

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
[+] 2 users Like Old Man Marsh's post
26-06-2017, 04:44 AM
I wear caps on a regular basis does that count?

Being a guy it's hard work to get any other type of hat that doesn't make you look like: A twat, a farmer or a hipster [see: twat], so caps are the way forward.

I used to have a mean bucket hat back in the day, but my brother in law borrowed it and lost it Sad

Having problems with your computer? Visit the Free Tech Support thread for help!
[+] 1 user Likes OakTree500's post
26-06-2017, 06:05 AM

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
[+] 1 user Likes Old Man Marsh's post
26-06-2017, 06:41 AM
(26-06-2017 04:44 AM)OakTree500 Wrote:  I wear caps on a regular basis does that count?

Being a guy it's hard work to get any other type of hat that doesn't make you look like: A twat, a farmer or a hipster [see: twat], so caps are the way forward.

I used to have a mean bucket hat back in the day, but my brother in law borrowed it and lost it Sad

Caps definitely count Yes
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
26-06-2017, 07:11 AM
(26-06-2017 06:41 AM)jennybee Wrote:  
(26-06-2017 04:44 AM)OakTree500 Wrote:  I wear caps on a regular basis does that count?

Caps definitely count Yes
Scrolling past Jennybee's selfies up top like:

[Image: wYNkOdF.gif]

Big Grin

Having problems with your computer? Visit the Free Tech Support thread for help!
[+] 1 user Likes OakTree500's post