Are you a hat person?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-12-2015, 08:36 PM
RE: Are you a hat person?
(11-12-2015 07:33 PM)Chas Wrote:  After returning from golf and discovering while showering that I had a badly sunburned scalp (due to thinning hair) I became a hat person. Weeping

I have baseball caps, wool caps with ear flaps, fedoras, cowboy hats, toques. Maybe I should get a beret? Consider

[Image: Jamie_Hyneman.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 8 users Like pablo's post
11-12-2015, 08:40 PM
(11-12-2015 08:36 PM)pablo Wrote:  
(11-12-2015 07:33 PM)Chas Wrote:  After returning from golf and discovering while showering that I had a badly sunburned scalp (due to thinning hair) I became a hat person. Weeping

I have baseball caps, wool caps with ear flaps, fedoras, cowboy hats, toques. Maybe I should get a beret? Consider

[Image: Jamie_Hyneman.jpg]

DroolingDroolingDrooling

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
11-12-2015, 08:41 PM
Heart Drooling

[Image: hat-2.jpg]

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
11-12-2015, 08:43 PM
(11-12-2015 08:25 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(11-12-2015 08:24 PM)julep Wrote:  I like them but don't wear them much, except for stocking-caps in the winter. Problem happens when I take the hat off; I would rather freeze my head than have hat hair.

I love hats on men in movies.

Just in movies?

Unfortunately in my real life it's mostly men in baseball caps or stocking caps, a bit less sex-appealing. I love me a man in a fedora (or even a top hat like Fred Astaire). Bogart, swoon…Tim Hutton (TV) being Archie Goodwin in a fedora, also swoon…

My late father-in-law wore a fishing hat everywhere, and it looked completely right on him. I almost can't picture him any other way.
[+] 1 user Likes julep's post
11-12-2015, 08:52 PM
(11-12-2015 08:41 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Heart Drooling

Oh hell yeah.... Drooling

[+] 1 user Likes Heatheness's post
11-12-2015, 09:02 PM
I'm not a hat person. I have long black hair with no thinned or bald spots even though I'll be 69 years old next week. I do have a few gray hairs although you have to look hard to find them. However, I do have a coyote fur hat with ear flaps that I wear on very cold days. My wife calls it my "Deputy Dog" hat.
[+] 1 user Likes Black Eagle's post
11-12-2015, 09:05 PM
(11-12-2015 05:06 PM)jennybee Wrote:  The only hat I wear is a beat up Red Sox cap--unless of course it's wintertime in MA, Maine, or Tahoe--then I wear a warm hat.

Here's a pic I posted in another thread awhile back when we were making fun of duck faces/blue steel faces people sometimes do in selfies ...

Here's mine--you can kind of see my Red Sox cap.

[Image: eqxw6h.jpg]

Drooling Drooling Drooling

I just wanted to let you know that I love you even though you aren't naked right now. Heart
[+] 2 users Like TurkeyBurner's post
11-12-2015, 09:16 PM
(11-12-2015 08:41 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Heart Drooling

My favorite hat.
[Image: 35F35351-1251-406C-A48A-98B1259FDD19_zps14pwhs2g.jpg]

I just wanted to let you know that I love you even though you aren't naked right now. Heart
[+] 8 users Like TurkeyBurner's post
11-12-2015, 09:23 PM
Years ago - I was working in a injection molding shop - doing some mold work - but mainly one-off prototype stuff - and also got stuck doing a bunch of work that involved lots of welding --- I'd been with the company for a couple of years -- but we'd all just moved to the new facility --- so I was now working with a lot of people I hadn't seen much before.......

Because I was doing all the welding -- I wore a ball cap nearly all the time (to keep hair from catching fire)....

One day I came in to do some stuff - and wasn't wearing the ball cap......

One of the newer employees -- a cute girl -- came up and told me that "It doesn't look very natural --- I ought to go without"........

WTF????

I had no idea what she was talking about.....

Seems the women were convinced I was a baldy -- wearing a ball cap all the time -- -and they now thought I was wearing a toupee..............

I had to let them yank on my head, to prove otherwise......

I've still got a heavy mop on my head - and it's not a fucking toupee -- ok???

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 3 users Like onlinebiker's post
11-12-2015, 09:25 PM
(11-12-2015 09:23 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Years ago - I was working in a injection molding shop - doing some mold work - but mainly one-off prototype stuff - and also got stuck doing a bunch of work that involved lots of welding --- I'd been with the company for a couple of years -- but we'd all just moved to the new facility --- so I was now working with a lot of people I hadn't seen much before.......

Because I was doing all the welding -- I wore a ball cap nearly all the time (to keep hair from catching fire)....

One day I came in to do some stuff - and wasn't wearing the ball cap......

One of the newer employees -- a cute girl -- came up and told me that "It doesn't look very natural --- I ought to go without"........

WTF????

I had no idea what she was talking about.....

Seems the women were convinced I was a baldy -- wearing a ball cap all the time -- -and they now thought I was wearing a toupee..............

I had to let them yank on my head, to prove otherwise......

I've still got a heavy mop on my head - and it's not a fucking toupee -- ok???

Laugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out load Silly wemmins.