Are you a psychopath?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-06-2012, 11:37 AM
RE: Are you a psychopath?
(04-06-2012 11:34 AM)kim Wrote:  
(03-06-2012 12:22 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Oh.
You mean this is a bad thing? Confused

I believe he used a knife for bite sized portions.

Rule of thumb: If you gotta use utensils, you're doing it wrong. Thumbsup
That's a helpful tip. I shall take it to heart. Big Grin

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
04-06-2012, 02:08 PM
its not the eating part that is the problem,its the killing,preceding it.
i have thought constantly about eating people but murder has been a major setback.
on the other hand,murder is something we all contemplate,more than sex for me,and its not psycopathy its just the human train of thought.
Ill probably kill someday and be totally ok with it if it was essential that i killed this person,it just depends on how you rationalize and justify the act in your head.

so to answer your question,no. i am not a psycopath
04-06-2012, 02:11 PM
(04-06-2012 02:08 PM)Sirchrisnificent Wrote:  its not the eating part that is the problem,its the killing,preceding it.
i have thought constantly about eating people but murder has been a major setback.
on the other hand,murder is something we all contemplate,more than sex for me,and its not psycopathy its just the human train of thought.
Ill probably kill someday and be totally ok with it if it was essential that i killed this person,it just depends on how you rationalize and justify the act in your head.

Huh We all contemplate murder ? I don't... suicide yes. Murder no.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
04-06-2012, 05:20 PM
(04-06-2012 02:08 PM)Sirchrisnificent Wrote:  its not the eating part that is the problem,its the killing,preceding it.

WTF??? eating people, murder, better than sex ???

And your NOT a psychopath? Well...er...um...WTF??

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
[+] 1 user Likes aurora's post
05-06-2012, 06:11 AM
I think I would be able to kill, given the "right" circumstances. And I think everyone would.
People are able to do literally everything physically possible if the brain is stressed enough.
"I would never" is not true, you would, and you would everything if it kept you (or your children or your partner or or) alive. At least if you are mentally healthy and not tired of live

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-06-2012, 09:00 AM
I would kill in self defense, if it doesn't look like a good kick between the legs (assuming the attacker is male) will do the trick.

I wouldn't have any problem with that. I don't cherish the thought of suffering, especially at the hand of another, before dying myself.

I think self defense is a basic right for everyone.

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
05-06-2012, 10:06 AM
I suppose eating another human wouldn't freak me out, as long as they were already dead and I wasn't responsible for their death. I think of those guys who's plane crashed in the Andes -some of the people they had to eat, they actually knew. I think it would be ok however, I'm a vegetarian so my body would have to get used to that kind of consumption. Drooling

I can't think of a situation which would necessitate the action, but I could most certainly kill. I wonder though, if the guilt and mental aftermath would be completely debilitating. I'd probably need years of therapy, which would really suck. Dodgy

Although I wouldn't want to die, choosing to sacrifice my own life would be a decision I could handle because I'm in control of me, but deciding to sacrifice someone else's life - not an easy decision, especially if I'm left alive to contemplate that human's absence.

Consider I suppose if I were trying to save others - like a terrorist situation where many will die anyway - that would be an easy decision; I'd kick that fucker's ass with no thought to my own safety at all. I'd probably be killed but that would be my decision to risk my life.

Hmm... so, maybe not a psychopath, but yes I could be a sociopath... if I put my mind to it.

Just don't fuck with me and none of us will ever have to find out. Drinking Beverage

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 3 users Like kim's post
05-06-2012, 03:18 PM
No need to guess. Find out for sure!

http://personality-testing.info/tests/LPS.php

Religious disputes are like arguments in a madhouse over which inmate really is Napoleon.
[+] 2 users Like cufflink's post
05-06-2012, 04:09 PM
according to cufflink's link I am not a psychopath and far below the average score for women. I guess I am too nice, too fair, too whatever...

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
05-06-2012, 04:26 PM
Your composite score is 0.9, the average score for males is 3.0 and 2.8 for females.

Dang Gwynnies. Changed the last two and dropped it to .65. Tongue

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]