Are you a psychopath?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-06-2012, 04:52 PM
RE: Are you a psychopath?
(05-06-2012 03:18 PM)cufflink Wrote:  No need to guess. Find out for sure!

http://personality-testing.info/tests/LPS.php
1? I got a freakin' 1?? There is no way I'm that sane or good. This thing is rigged. Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
05-06-2012, 05:14 PM

Your score for primary psychopathy, which is related to a selfish, uncaring and manipulative attitude towards others, was 1.1 (of 5). You score for the second psychopathy scale, which is related to impulsivity, was 1.4.

Your composite score is 0.55, the average score for males is 3.0 and 2.8 for females. Scores above 4.6 could possibly indicate clinical psychpathy, although this test is only a research tool and NOT a diagnostic tool, such a diagnoses can only be made by a trained professional.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
Find all posts by this user
06-06-2012, 01:28 AM
I had 1.3 in both categories.

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
06-06-2012, 04:55 AM
(04-06-2012 05:20 PM)aurora Wrote:  
(04-06-2012 02:08 PM)Sirchrisnificent Wrote:  its not the eating part that is the problem,its the killing,preceding it.
i have thought constantly about eating people but murder has been a major setback.
on the other hand,murder is something we all contemplate,more than sex for me,and its not psycopathy its just the human train of thought.
Ill probably kill someday and be totally ok with it if it was essential that i killed this person,it just depends on how you rationalize and justify the act in your head.

so to answer your question,no. i am not a psycopath
WTF??? eating people, murder, better than sex ???

And your NOT a psychopath? Well...er...um...WTF??
I didnt really mean murder is better than sex coz i aint a killer but it might be,u never know.
And are u actually saying you've never thought of just wasting a dude,like strangling or shooting? You have some problems,people think about doing that stuff to loved ones
06-06-2012, 05:04 AM
(05-06-2012 04:52 PM)Chas Wrote:  

1? I got a freakin' 1?? There is no way I'm that sane or good. This thing is rigged. Consider

WTF i got a 1.9 and they called me selfish,uncaring and manipulative...lol
06-06-2012, 05:39 AM
(06-06-2012 04:55 AM)Sirchrisnificent Wrote:  And are u actually saying you've never thought of just wasting a dude,like strangling or shooting? You have some problems,people think about doing that stuff to loved ones
Thinking of murder and thinking of murder are two different things.
If I am just simply very annoyed or pissed at someone and I have an urge to strangle that person or shoot him in the head or just punch him, that is a pretty much normal stonage-brain-part-reaction
Even if you hate your boss and everytime you see him you want to push him out the window, still normal.
The difference to this and a psychopath is, that you are not going to form a plan on how to do it for real, and how not get caught and how to dispose of the body, and and and, every little detail. How to show that you are innocent and noone ever EVER would suspect you of doing anything bad because you are a magnificent actor and due to that noone would ever suspect you. If I get it right a psychopath will get pretty obsessive about something like that but you can't tell by looking at him/her.

And just saying, I do not think about killing my loved ones. I thought about killing plenty of people, but never in an obsessive sick way and never about a loved one.

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)