Are you a snob?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-08-2017, 04:27 AM
RE: Are you a snob?
No, I'm not a snob.
I'm just better than everyone else in every possible way.

What do you mean Life is short. It's the longest thing you're going to do.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like stevec's post
01-08-2017, 04:42 AM
OK fuck it, the not-a-snob routine is getting old. I'm better than that.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
01-08-2017, 07:44 AM
I guess I'm kind of a fitness snob. When I use the gym at work, and co-workers are there, I don't necessarily say anything derogatory, but internally my nose is turned up at them for using such scientifically baseless protocols for their routines Tongue That is, assuming they even have routines beyond just randomly doing whatever exercise they feel like.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post
01-08-2017, 09:07 AM
[Image: d64e1c83cc0637aad0e576159a1f93bd.jpg]

[Image: sizedimage?width=455&height=455&...ra-dig.png]

Where are we going and why am I in this hand basket?
"Life is not all lovely thorns and singing vultures, you know." ~ Morticia Addams
[+] 1 user Likes outtathereligioncloset's post
01-08-2017, 10:24 AM
I have become a bit of a bourbon snob. Someone had Jim Beam at a family gathering, that I refused.

Next get together I brought a single barrel and convinced folks to drink it straight-most of them liked it!

Same thing with beer. I just can't stand Bud, Miller, Coors anymore.
[+] 2 users Like aloneinalabama's post
03-08-2017, 12:31 PM
(29-07-2017 08:59 PM)Vera Wrote:  I should hope so, Dom. The one I tried in Patagonia is small, local stuff, but boy, was it tasty. And I'm not a chocolate person. That stringy thing? Surprisingly awesome!

[Image: img_1615.jpg]

[Image: 4701831726_b0793f6b4c.jpg]

[Image: 3e5353a87100a822c3f9c4d208f5319b--handma...colate.jpg]

And then there were the alfajors...

For the double threat snobbery of those both a chocolate snob and vegan... I present to you Lagusta's Luscious. My faves are the Furious Vulvas and the Heathen Toffee.

I just wanted to let you know that I love you even though you aren't naked right now. Heart
03-08-2017, 12:45 PM
(03-08-2017 12:31 PM)TurkeyBurner Wrote:  
(29-07-2017 08:59 PM)Vera Wrote:  I should hope so, Dom. The one I tried in Patagonia is small, local stuff, but boy, was it tasty. And I'm not a chocolate person. That stringy thing? Surprisingly awesome!

For the double threat snobbery of those both a chocolate snob and vegan... I present to you Lagusta's Luscious. My faves are the Furious Vulvas and the Heathen Toffee.

Seriously? Furious Vulvas?

As in, angry genitalia?

vul·va
ˈvəlvə
noun
ANATOMY
the female external genitals.
ZOOLOGY
the external opening of the vagina or reproductive tract in a female mammal or nematode.

"Life is not all lovely thorns and singing vultures, you know." ~ Morticia Addams
[+] 1 user Likes outtathereligioncloset's post
03-08-2017, 12:46 PM
(03-08-2017 12:31 PM)TurkeyBurner Wrote:  

Seriously? Furious Vulvas? Is this a spell-check fail?

As in, angry genitalia?

vul·va
ˈvəlvə
noun
ANATOMY
the female external genitals.
ZOOLOGY
the external opening of the vagina or reproductive tract in a female mammal or nematode.

03-08-2017, 04:19 PM
Out, apparently so. TurkeyBurner did pick a winner in terms of sheer pretentiousnes Drinking Beverage

[Image: IMGP7297.jpg]

"A bittersweet chocolate vulva with pink peppercorns and Hawaiian pink sea salt. Named for Noel Furie.

Chocolate vulvas, you say? Looks like a vagina to me! Actually, the vulva is the external female genitals, the vagina is all internal. Anyway, the point is that there is an awful lot of penis-shaped chocolate out there, and we here at Lagusta’s Luscious feel it is our duty to do something to correct that imbalance.

Furthermore, in ancient Mesoamerica where cacao came from, cacao pods were a symbol of female deities."

Me, I'm a crunchy frog gal, I guess Rolleyes

"Oh, we use only the finest baby frogs, dew-picked and flown from Iraq, cleansed in the finest quality spring water, lightly killed, and sealed in a succulent, Swiss, quintuple-smooth, treble-milk chocolate envelope, and lovingly frosted with glucose"

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Vera's post
04-08-2017, 09:10 AM
(03-08-2017 04:19 PM)Vera Wrote:  Out, apparently so. TurkeyBurner did pick a winner in terms of sheer pretentiousnes Drinking Beverage

I will say this... while they are quite the pretentious bunch. These candies are the real deal. Furious Vulvas are yummy (take that any way you want) but the Heathen Toffee is legit. I mean, it is really, really good.

I found this place by accident while walking through New Paltz one evening. Since I live about 1,000 miles away, I have since ordered the toffee online on several occasions.

I just wanted to let you know that I love you even though you aren't naked right now. Heart
[+] 1 user Likes TurkeyBurner's post