Are you a snob?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-07-2017, 06:14 PM (This post was last modified: 26-07-2017 06:21 PM by Vera.)
RE: Are you a snob?
Damn it, Girly, you are going to make damn sure that word is burnt onto my poor (not-so-innocent anymore) brain forever and ever, aren't you? Dodgy

Can't pretend I'm down with pretentiousness myself. Especially when it's not even aware of itself Drinking Beverage

(That was obviously in no way, shape or form aimed at my dearest Bucky, of course!)

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-07-2017, 06:26 PM (This post was last modified: 26-07-2017 06:37 PM by GirlyMan.)
(26-07-2017 06:14 PM)Vera Wrote:  Damn it, Girly, you are going to make damn sure that word is burnt onto my poor (not-so-innocent anymore) brain forever and ever, aren't you? Dodgy

Can't pretend I'm down with pretentiousness myself. Especially when it's not even aware of itself Drinking Beverage

(That was obviously in no way, shape or form aimed at my dearest Bucky, of course!)

I was trying to remember the word, I think it was Deese who taught me, that meant LDH was walking around cupping Trump's balls in his mouth, so I went with what I knew (in the semantic, not literal, sense. ... not that there's anything wrong with that).

wait ... that might've been a different thread. ....

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
26-07-2017, 06:50 PM
Yeaaaahhh, Ima not clickin' that. No
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
26-07-2017, 06:54 PM
(26-07-2017 06:50 PM)Fireball Wrote:  Yeaaaahhh, Ima not clickin' that. No

You're missing out on Emma. Her voice is sexy as all copulate.

#sigh
26-07-2017, 07:12 PM
I'm not a food snob in any way, shape or form. If I could take a pill instead of eating that would be fine with me.

I AM a snob towards people who have no curiosity and are mentally lazy. Lack of curiosity is the root of all stupidity. If you're not curious about stuff, if you don't ask...how, when, why, who and where, if you don't have interesting things to say or have a lively mind then DO NOT sit next to me.

It's one of the reasons TTA is such a wonderful place to be. Most of you are pretty damned smart.

Hrumph!

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 6 users Like dancefortwo's post
26-07-2017, 07:18 PM
I don't understand "snobbery", like it just doesn't make sense as a concept to me so I'd never consider myself a snob. I'm not really bothered by it though so long as I can live my life and none of the plebs get close enough to infect me with poverty I'm generally a pretty laid back kinda guy.

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
[+] 2 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
26-07-2017, 07:25 PM
Cannabis. I think I can do cannabis snob. Like all aspects of it, taste, aroma, color, texture, aftertaste, effect, aftereffect, CBD content, THC content, which I guess is what it means to be a snob. Smile

#sigh
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
26-07-2017, 07:30 PM
(26-07-2017 06:08 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(26-07-2017 06:00 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  I'm snobophobic.

Says the gay white surfer dude from SoCal from an ungodly rich liberal Catholic family who sent him to Harvard for divinity training where he came back, not unexpectedly, as a complete full-blown atheist. (Physics at USC too, I think. Maybe not. Berkeley, maybe?) There's nothing worse than gay privileged snobs pretending to be snobophobic. I will hunt you down and force you to felch earmuffs in front of your entire family. ... at your birthday party. ... including your aunts and grammas.

Too bad for you. My grannies are in heaven. Tongue

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
26-07-2017, 07:32 PM
(26-07-2017 07:25 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  aroma atrocious stink

Fixt. [Image: xxconnie_smelly.gif]

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
26-07-2017, 07:38 PM
(26-07-2017 07:25 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Cannabis. I think I can do cannabis snob. Like all aspects of it, taste, aroma, color, texture, aftertaste, effect, aftereffect, CBD content, THC content, which I guess is what it means to be a snob. Smile

aficionado Yes Not me, I don't use it.
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post