Are you a snob?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-09-2016, 05:53 AM
RE: Are you a snob?
(06-09-2016 05:47 AM)Banjo Wrote:  
(06-09-2016 05:14 AM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  I felt like a bit of a snob earlier. I was telling my aunt a cute story about how my daughter was making funny noises while staring at nothing. She responded with an offhand comment of "Maybe she saw a ghost!" She didn't appreciate my "Jesus christ..." and facepalming. I've been irritated ever since then. Trying to cope with the idea that a grown adult, someone who's related to me no less, believes that ghosts are a legitimate excuse for a baby doing baby things. Ugh...

Never give a sucker an even break.

She told me my two nephews both saw the spirit of my grandpa when they were little. As if this was supposed to be convincing evidence. Or evidence at all. My response "They were fucking kids" didn't go over too well.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-09-2016, 05:56 AM
(06-09-2016 05:53 AM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  
(06-09-2016 05:47 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Never give a sucker an even break.

She told me my two nephews both saw the spirit of my grandpa when they were little. As if this was supposed to be convincing evidence. Or evidence at all. My response "They were fucking kids" didn't go over too well.

Double entendre, dude.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
06-09-2016, 06:00 AM
(06-09-2016 05:56 AM)Banjo Wrote:  
(06-09-2016 05:53 AM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  She told me my two nephews both saw the spirit of my grandpa when they were little. As if this was supposed to be convincing evidence. Or evidence at all. My response "They were fucking kids" didn't go over too well.

Double entendre, dude.

What is?
06-09-2016, 06:01 AM
(06-09-2016 06:00 AM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  
(06-09-2016 05:56 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Double entendre, dude.

What is?

My answer. Baby/sucker.....

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
06-09-2016, 06:25 AM
(05-09-2016 11:23 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(05-09-2016 02:51 PM)ricepudding12 Wrote:  Music snob.

I hate butt rock and swag rap. Someone had the nerve to call disturbed hardcore metal. Fucking gross.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Ummm, what's butt rock and swag rap and should I...can I please be a snob about these two lovely sounding dance forms. Shy
Feast your eyes on two of the most popular genres in today's music that will make you gag.

https://youtu.be/4NJlUribp3c

https://youtu.be/iSf_cs4-E-I

(05-09-2016 11:23 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(05-09-2016 02:51 PM)ricepudding12 Wrote:  Music snob.

I hate butt rock and swag rap. Someone had the nerve to call disturbed hardcore metal. Fucking gross.

Ummm, what's butt rock and swag rap and should I...can I please be a snob about these two lovely sounding dance forms. Shy

06-09-2016, 07:06 AM
I'm snobbish about coffee and doughnuts which is why I don't set foot in Dunkin' Donuts. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-09-2016, 07:18 AM
(06-09-2016 07:06 AM)Chas Wrote:  I'm snobbish about coffee and doughnuts which is why I don't set foot in Dunkin' Donuts. Drinking Beverage

What donuts do you favor?
06-09-2016, 07:24 AM
(06-09-2016 07:18 AM)Aliza Wrote:  
(06-09-2016 07:06 AM)Chas Wrote:  I'm snobbish about coffee and doughnuts which is why I don't set foot in Dunkin' Donuts. Drinking Beverage

What donuts do you favor?

Real ones spelled correctly. Drinking Beverage

Around here, most orchard stores make apple cider doughnuts. Scrumptious. Drooling

[Image: donuts.jpg]

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
06-09-2016, 07:31 AM
(06-09-2016 07:24 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(06-09-2016 07:18 AM)Aliza Wrote:  What donuts do you favor?

Real ones spelled correctly. Drinking Beverage

Around here, most orchard stores make apple cider doughnuts. Scrumptious. Drooling

I don't think I have access to those. I tried the grocery store variery, but they were gross. People say Krispy Kreme is good, but the one I tried from the grocery store was so bad that I just don't feel too motivated to find a good one through trial and error.
[+] 1 user Likes Aliza's post
06-09-2016, 08:13 AM
(06-09-2016 07:31 AM)Aliza Wrote:  
(06-09-2016 07:24 AM)Chas Wrote:  Real ones spelled correctly. Drinking Beverage

I don't think I have access to those. I tried the grocery store variery, but they were gross. People say Krispy Kreme is good, but the one I tried from the grocery store was so bad that I just don't feel too motivated to find a good one through trial and error.

Donuts come in such variety that there probably is one for everyone. But - you'd likely gain a bunch of weight looking for the perfect one for you.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post