Are you a snob?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-09-2016, 10:12 AM
RE: Are you a snob?
(06-09-2016 09:42 AM)Aliza Wrote:  
(06-09-2016 09:25 AM)Chas Wrote:  Do you live in an apple-growing region?

Otherwise, some bakeries make their own doughnuts - some good, some not.

No, I don't live in an apple growing region. I'm in orange country. Oh well. I can wait for donuts. My first experience didn't exactly light a fire under my ass to try more any time soon.
Invent the Orange donut?

Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-09-2016, 10:15 AM
Snob? Possibly.

I prefer to consider my choices to be refined purism. Drinking Beverage

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
06-09-2016, 11:01 AM
I forgot one. Now I don't know whether to call it Five or Fifth. Thanks a lot, DLJ. Censored

I am definitely a snob when it comes to dogs. If you have ever owned a German Shepherd, you will immediately know why. I have a bunch. I call them my squadron.
Laugh if you want to. They are awesome. Cool

Damn...I guess there is a...6th sixth six 6 as well.

I'm a Guitar snob. Gibson, Gibson, Gibson. I like a few others, PRS is one, but mostly...Gibson.

I never realized what a freaking snob I am. Wow. I have achieved enlightenment. ConsiderBowingWorship Slaves
06-09-2016, 11:13 AM
I am less of a snob/fanboi these days. I find it amusing to goad others about it.
Sunday we were on the way to this train ride, and my wife was driving the Ram 4X4 3500 SRW manly truck. I drive all the time we are towing the trailer, and she wants to do her share. We stop at a store to get some directions, and she wheels up to a local in another flatbed diesel Cummins Powered Behemoth. The look this guy gave us, (WTH is SHE doing driving the truck?) was priceless.
I am always ready should it ever be vocalized. "No, I am quite secure in my manly manliness, I do not tie my juevos to the vehicle I am either driving or NOT driving, how about you? Little insecure maybe? Big Grin
[+] 3 users Like skyking's post
06-09-2016, 11:21 AM
(06-09-2016 11:13 AM)skyking Wrote:  I am less of a snob/fanboi these days. I find it amusing to goad others about it.
Sunday we were on the way to this train ride, and my wife was driving the Ram 4X4 3500 SRW manly truck. I drive all the time we are towing the trailer, and she wants to do her share. We stop at a store to get some directions, and she wheels up to a local in another flatbed diesel Cummins Powered Behemoth. The look this guy gave us, (WTH is SHE doing driving the truck?) was priceless.
I am always ready should it ever be vocalized. "No, I am quite secure in my manly manliness, I do not tie my juevos to the vehicle I am either driving or NOT driving, how about you? Little insecure maybe? Big Grin

Show off. Tongue

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
06-09-2016, 11:39 AM
(06-09-2016 11:21 AM)Banjo Wrote:  
(06-09-2016 11:13 AM)skyking Wrote:  I am less of a snob/fanboi these days. I find it amusing to goad others about it.

Show off. Tongue
The juevos thing or the manly truck thing? Big Grin
06-09-2016, 01:34 PM

Laugh out load I know what you mean. My wife learned to drive in a 3/4 Ton Chevy truck with the "Longhorn" package, which means the bed is 8'-9" long. It has a camper shell on it, as well. She drove that into downtown LA to college for years, and can park it in a space just like everyone else parks their Veewees.

Not much of a coffee snob, though. I drink instant coffee.
06-09-2016, 03:38 PM
Hi,

This OP question is beneath me.

D.
[+] 6 users Like Dworkin's post
06-09-2016, 04:04 PM
(06-09-2016 03:38 PM)Dworkin Wrote:  Hi,

This OP question is beneath me.

D.

[Image: the-snob_o_730470.jpg]
07-09-2016, 11:05 PM
I've been called a snob by a great many people but I've also noticed that it's almost always by people who think Pajama pants and a T-shirt with a picture of a tuxedo on it is acceptable formal wear so you know...grain of salt and all that.

Frankly though it's my own fault for letting the dirty plebs get close enough to talk to me.

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.