Are you afraid of love ? (Director's Cut version)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-09-2014, 04:01 PM (This post was last modified: 04-09-2014 04:13 PM by Wicked Clown.)
Are you afraid of love ? (Director's Cut version)
Unlike the other thread anybody is allowed to post on this thread and the OP will make no requests to the moderators about anything you post.

So I made it to first base with a girl last night ,(sucking on breasts, mutual fondling, and making out.). she's just a friend and there's no commitment whatsoever and we're really not in love which made the incidents so much more calm and comfortable.

if there had been real love there it may have been scary and every wrong move would have been so much more awkward and embarrassing, but since we weren't in love and it wasn't a serious relationship,we were both able to talk about what was good and what was not good (turn off) as we spooned.

And we were able to experiment and not have to wake up the next morning feeling embarrassed about anything. Even though she told me to show up at 2 o'clock and we would make it to second base and when I showed up she was just way too tired, and we just kind of laid and cuddled and nothing happened Laugh out load

that would be so embarrassing if we were in love. I personally think, we should modify marriage where the commitment is a week or 24 hours. If you're going to take vow the most it should be is a year.

I am nothing like I was 5 years ago, which is one reason why I'm so terrified of this whole idea of a lifelong commitment. I feel so incredibly sorry for those people that get married before the age of 20. I'm nothing like I was when I was a teenager oh my God no! thank God!

Can u relate to anything I've said or do you have fears of love or living with someone? in my humble opinion sex is not intimacy. Do you disagree?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-09-2014, 05:08 PM
RE: Are you afraid of love ? (Director's Cut version)
Moved thread as user was not asking for support with a personal issue, and did not want to restrict comments.

[+] 2 users Like Dark Light's post
04-09-2014, 05:34 PM
RE: Are you afraid of love ? (Director's Cut version)
I am asking for support with my fear of intimacy and commitment, but yes I do not want any comments restricted , so thank you!