Are you an asshole?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-09-2017, 01:30 PM
RE: Are you an asshole?
I do try to have some kind of justification though...

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-09-2017, 03:29 PM
No, people usually say I'm too nice and polite!
[+] 1 user Likes AnaBunny's post
20-09-2017, 03:46 PM
(20-09-2017 03:29 PM)AnaBunny Wrote:  No, people usually say I'm too nice and polite!

You are one of the sweetest people on this forum. It doesn't seem forced or faked, just what you are...a nice person...all the time.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
20-09-2017, 03:55 PM
[Image: everyone-appreciates-your-honesty-until-...055833.png]

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
[+] 6 users Like Commonsensei's post
20-09-2017, 05:33 PM
So, I sort of skirted the original question because, well, I'm an asshole. So, I'm going to answer it now.

I'm not just an asshole, but I'm a professional asshole. People pay me to be an asshole on their behalf (That's not the actual job description but it may as well be ... and I'm not joking). And, here's the kicker .... I'm really fucking good at it. In fact, my employer is so impressed of how much of an asshole I can be that they actually promoted me and gave me a team of people who I send off into the wild to be assholes. They report back to me about how much of an asshole they have been and I tell them if they have been enough of an asshole. And if they haven't, I send them back to be even bigger assholes! And, in some instances, I show up to show the other side what a real angry asshole is like.

I'm not just an asshole. I'm THE asshole. And, fuck the lot of you if you don't like it.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
[+] 7 users Like BnW's post
20-09-2017, 05:42 PM
(20-09-2017 05:33 PM)BnW Wrote:  I'm not just an asshole, but I'm a professional asshole. People pay me to be an asshole on their behalf (That's not the actual job description but it may as well be ... and I'm not joking). And, here's the kicker .... I'm really fucking good at it.

You must be a lawyer then.
Hobo
[+] 3 users Like Thoreauvian's post
20-09-2017, 06:15 PM
(20-09-2017 05:42 PM)Thoreauvian Wrote:  You must be a lawyer then.
Hobo

[Image: 93ae4baa31e98be52e9f2b325a3e19b3753e7ffd...5119e0.jpg]

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
[+] 4 users Like BnW's post
20-09-2017, 09:45 PM
I have my moments. Generally I'm not an asshole until and unless someone says or does something particularly odious, and then I move to Defcon 2 of assholery in less than 5 seconds. It's so utterly out of my RL character that it shocks the hell out of everyone in the room when it happens -- which, thankfully, isn't that often.

I'm sorry, but your beliefs are much too silly to take seriously. Got anything else we can discuss?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Astreja's post
20-09-2017, 09:52 PM
(20-09-2017 12:55 PM)Vera Wrote:  
(20-09-2017 12:45 PM)outtathereligioncloset Wrote:  [Image: fabe7342e90a30b70421e2e0e9812854.jpg]

His mouth has got to be the most undefinedly sexually suggestive thing I've seen in a while and I' m not even sure what exactly my brain thinks it looks like.

I might've been in Brazil a smidge too long Blush

I didn't see that at all. Now I can't un-see it! Hilarious! It's almost like a miniaturized rear view of my dog before we got him fixed. Poor baby. He had some truly impressive balls.

Where are we going and why am I in this hand basket?
"Life is not all lovely thorns and singing vultures, you know." ~ Morticia Addams
21-09-2017, 03:47 AM
In Australia, an "asshole" is a place where we usually bury dead donkeys.

I have, however, been called an arsehole on numerous occasions—most commonly whilst driving in city traffic.

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
[+] 2 users Like SYZ's post