None of the Above
[Show Results]

Are you biased?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-03-2012, 10:01 AM
RE: Are you biased?
(15-03-2012 05:11 AM)aurora2020 Wrote:  
(15-03-2012 05:07 AM)Hughsie Wrote:  I'm offended by the fact that Australia and Britain share an option.

I can imagine that loads of people hate the Aussies but love the English (not the Scottish though) Big Grin!

I want one hundred lines from you -

I LOVE AUSSIES (and so does everyone else) Wink

Tell that to Steve Irwin.

P.S: If you hate Nazis, you are no better than them.

[Image: 4833fa13.jpg]
Poonjab
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Logica Humano's post
15-03-2012, 01:49 PM
(15-03-2012 10:01 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  P.S: If you hate Nazis, you are no better than them.

P.S.
I do not want to be better than them...... I just want to remove them from the face of the earth.

Do pardon me all to fuck if I use vitriol to help me in my task !!

Yours is the kind of attitude that started them off in the first place......

Just sayin'....

In life you can't have everything................. Where would you put it ?
15-03-2012, 02:07 PM
I enjoy very much hating americans but you guys act like it does something =p. I just put a lot of blame and anger against a word and that's it. Doesn't effect how I treat people from the US only thing it does is prevent me from ever saying my nationality =p

I'm not a non believer, I believe in the possibility of anything. I just don't let the actuality of something be determined by a 3rd party.
15-03-2012, 02:46 PM
(15-03-2012 01:49 PM)Sol Wrote:  
(15-03-2012 10:01 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  P.S: If you hate Nazis, you are no better than them.

P.S.
I do not want to be better than them...... I just want to remove them from the face of the earth.

Just sayin'....

I just cant see myself walking hand in hand with a Nazi. Maybe to the pig farm that I had starved for a week!!! That I could see. Only one would be walking back to the house.

History, I believe, furnishes no example of a priest-ridden people maintaining a
free civil government. This marks the lowest grade of ignorance, of which their
political as well as religious leaders will always avail themselves for their
own purpose. ~ Thomas Jefferson
[+] 2 users Like N.E.OhioAtheist's post
15-03-2012, 03:16 PM (This post was last modified: 15-03-2012 03:20 PM by Logica Humano.)
(15-03-2012 02:46 PM)N.E.OhioAtheist Wrote:  
(15-03-2012 01:49 PM)Sol Wrote:  

P.S.

Just sayin'....

I just cant see myself walking hand in hand with a Nazi. Maybe to the pig farm that I had starved for a week!!! That I could see. Only one would be walking back to the house.

There is a difference between hate and dislike. Dislike Nazis all you want, but remember this. Hatred is what made the Nazis do what they did. And if you are willing to hate them, you'd best be willing to die for the same reasons as well.

Poonjab
15-03-2012, 03:16 PM
(14-03-2012 08:07 PM)TheArcticSage Wrote:  What are you biased against?

Everything that is not my Gwynnies. Tongue

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
15-03-2012, 03:44 PM (This post was last modified: 15-03-2012 03:47 PM by Sol.)
(15-03-2012 03:16 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  There is a difference between hate and dislike. Dislike Nazis all you want, but remember this. Hatred is what made the Nazis do what they did. And if you are willing to hate them, you'd best be willing to die for the same reasons as well.

Again, with respect, I beg to differ - Hate did not "make the nazis do what they did".

Indifference, platitudes and passivity ALLOWED the nazi regime to DO what they did.

Hope you can see the difference between cause and correlation there.....

If more people had hated and opposed the nazi regime, (and possibly died opposing it). Then............... ?

But no, as usual people disliked and where uncomfortable with them, but hey they are entitled to an opinion, what can we do, lets be fair, bla bla bla and then bosh 8 million dead............

Indifference thy name is cowardice.

In life you can't have everything................. Where would you put it ?
[+] 1 user Likes Sol's post
15-03-2012, 04:17 PM
(15-03-2012 03:44 PM)Sol Wrote:  
(15-03-2012 03:16 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  There is a difference between hate and dislike. Dislike Nazis all you want, but remember this. Hatred is what made the Nazis do what they did. And if you are willing to hate them, you'd best be willing to die for the same reasons as well.

Again, with respect, I beg to differ - Hate did not "make the nazis do what they did".

Indifference, platitudes and passivity ALLOWED the nazi regime to DO what they did.

Hope you can see the difference between cause and correlation there.....

If more people had hated and opposed the nazi regime, (and possibly died opposing it). Then............... ?

But no, as usual people disliked and where uncomfortable with them, but hey they are entitled to an opinion, what can we do, lets be fair, bla bla bla and then bosh 8 million dead............

Indifference thy name is cowardice.

I am sorry? You are saying that the Nazis are not responsible for their actions, but rather the people who let them do so are? Your logic is flawed. Antisemitism was present in the world for a thousand years. It wasn't the the racist's fault though, only the people who let them be racist.

More? Almost all of Europe had some sort of resistance. The only reason the Nazis plowed through them is because they were prepared for it.

Poonjab
[+] 1 user Likes Logica Humano's post
15-03-2012, 04:34 PM

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
15-03-2012, 04:50 PM
(15-03-2012 04:34 PM)aurora2020 Wrote:  Tell that to Steve Irwin.

I would but he's fucking dead! That's what happens when you fuck with nature too much! Undecided
Big Grin

At least he wasn't eaten by an alligator/crocodile Sad