Are you bored?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-03-2014, 11:08 PM
RE: Are you bored?
(18-03-2014 11:05 PM)aurora Wrote:  Have you pushed the 'bored button' yet?

I blew up Pakistan when I pushed it :o

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-03-2014, 11:08 PM
(18-03-2014 10:51 PM)aurora Wrote:  This is a bizarre website but I like it.....

http://boredbutton.com/random

No, no, I wasn't on this website whilst at work Angel

I eventually got to a flash game called Crazy Card Trick. It has you pick a suite, then a direction, then it shows you five cards and asks you to pick one in your head, but not to click on it. At the next step it claims that it will remove the one card you picked, and indeed it does. Of course the trick isn't all that complicated, it's just misdirection.

The reason they only have you focus on one card is because after showing you the first group of five that you pick a single card from (which are all either number or face cards), the next group of four (still all face or number cards respectively) are all different; none of the four where in the first group, but you only notice the absence of the one you picked and focused on. It's a simple misdirection trick that relies on you not memorizing all five cards or recording them separately.

http://www.crazycardtrick.com/

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
18-03-2014, 11:09 PM
(18-03-2014 11:08 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  
(18-03-2014 11:05 PM)aurora Wrote:  Have you pushed the 'bored button' yet?

I blew up Pakistan when I pushed it :o

Okay it's boredbutton.com

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
18-03-2014, 11:09 PM
(18-03-2014 11:08 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(18-03-2014 10:51 PM)aurora Wrote:  This is a bizarre website but I like it.....

http://boredbutton.com/random

No, no, I wasn't on this website whilst at work Angel

I eventually got to a flash game called Crazy Card Trick. IT has you pick a suite, then a direction, then it shows you 5 cards and asks you to pick one in your head, but not to click on it. At the next step it claims that it will remove the one card you picked, and indeed it does. Of course the trick isn't all that complicated, it's just misdirection. The reason they only have you focus on one card is because after showing you the first group of five that you pick a single card from (which are all either number or face cards), the next group of four (still all face or number cards respectively) are all different; none of the four where in the first group, but you only notice the absence of the one you picked and focused on. It's a simple misdirection trick that relies on you not memorizing all five cards or recording them separately.

Party-pooper Tongue

18-03-2014, 11:10 PM
(18-03-2014 11:09 PM)aurora Wrote:  
(18-03-2014 11:08 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  I blew up Pakistan when I pushed it :o

Okay it's boredbutton.com

I mean when I clicked the button it showed a map of Pakistan and a nuclear bomb blowing it up lol

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
18-03-2014, 11:14 PM
I clicked the button and I.... I traveled through time... Hobo

18-03-2014, 11:14 PM
Oohh the telephone game one is fun!

18-03-2014, 11:21 PM
That is one freaky website!

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
[+] 1 user Likes aurora's post
18-03-2014, 11:35 PM
(18-03-2014 11:21 PM)aurora Wrote:  That is one freaky website!

Apparently, everything is okay now... Consider

http://make-everything-ok.com/

Also, you can thank me for this one later.

http://www.rock-paper-scissors-game.com/

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
18-03-2014, 11:35 PM
My favorites so far are the cow finding one and the one where you make a song with all the different beat guys. I tried making some profound shit on the fridge magnet thing, but people kept stealing my words. Dodgy

Cool site rora!

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco