Poll: Does the forum crash or time out for you?
All the freakin' time.
A pretty good bit.
Every once in awhile.
Nope. Never.
[Show Results]

Are you experiencing time outs, forum crashes, or MyBB errors?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-12-2013, 07:59 AM
RE: Are you experiencing time outs, forum crashes, or MyBB errors?
(06-12-2013 07:53 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(06-12-2013 07:44 AM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  Yes several times during the day BUT I just do something else for a few mins. Tis no big deal.

It kind of is a big deal as this is the server letting us know it is on the brink of total overload. But with the new server up in a week or so should solve all the problems.

Also I think this should have been a straight Yes/No poll since like Dark Light said it is very subjective, also some people have a strange obsession with going outside and talking with those things, what do you call em... oh yeah people ick. Those of us that haunt this forum all day probably see more errors than someone that drops by a few times a week since they tend to come about randomly.

I answered the poll to provide correct data as I understand this well matters for running the joint. I once shelled out $$$ to keep an atheist forum running so the particulars certainly DO matter. Smile But...... I was being selfish saying it's no big deal to me.......personally. As in - I don't feel inconvenienced by this.

coffee?Drinking Beverage

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes WitchSabrina's post
06-12-2013, 08:35 AM
RE: Are you experiencing time outs, forum crashes, or MyBB errors?
(06-12-2013 07:53 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Those of us that haunt this forum all day probably see more errors than someone that drops by a few times a week since they tend to come about randomly.

Fuck off Rev I don't yeah, okay, maybe I do. Unsure

Tongue

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply