Are you fucking kidding me!?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-07-2012, 10:12 AM
Are you fucking kidding me!?
Some wanker just walks into a theater and shoots up a bunch of people including children!?

Why are people such fucking cunts?

Oh, and the media doesn't help, "It's a Dark Night", oh hahahahahpun, god have some fucking dignity stupid media outlets, a bunch of people just got fucking massacred and you're making fucking jokes!?

You just know that there is gonna be some big long drawn out trial, his name and face is gonna be on the media every night and he's gonna get all this wanted attention and will probably get a way with it because he'll say gold told him to do it.

It's time like this where you really need to just say, fuck being PC, just strap him down and slice all his skin off and then roll him down a giant salt mound. But nooooooooo, we have to be "nice". I say, the punishment fits the crime and quite frankly, death penalty or life in prison doesn't quite cut the mustard.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 7 users Like earmuffs's post
20-07-2012, 11:25 AM
RE: Are you fucking kidding me!?
I always get frustrated after these events when EVERYONE knows the person committed the crime, there is even video evidence, but the media still refers to them as the "suspected" killer. Suspected my ass! I'm sure there are legal reasons why they do that but it is just annoying that they are so pussy and PC.

"Well behaved women seldom make history" - Laurel Thatcher Ulrich
20-07-2012, 11:27 AM
(20-07-2012 10:12 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  ... just strap him down and slice all his skin off and then roll him down a giant salt mound.

Shocking
I'm backing away ... slowly... slowly.

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
[+] 6 users Like kim's post
20-07-2012, 11:35 AM
While this is a horrible, horrible thing... I loathe the upcoming days in the media.

Likewise, they are going to try and turn this into "gun" thing and talk about how guns need to be outlawed... and completely ignore the fact that this monster killed these people and not the guns.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
[+] 4 users Like kingschosen's post
20-07-2012, 12:21 PM
I don't think they'll turn it into a "gun thing". I kind of think this will go the way of Anders Breivik - both these guys are lunatics in the traditional sense. I can't wait to hear why this particular freak decided this would be something fun to do.

He's in Colorado.... mile high area. Hmm. I don't think this guy is a monster at all ... I just think he is a sick, crazy fuck. Undecided

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
20-07-2012, 12:37 PM
(20-07-2012 12:21 PM)kim Wrote:  I don't think they'll turn it into a "gun thing". I kind of think this will go the way of Anders Breivik - both these guys are lunatics in the traditional sense. I can't wait to hear why this particular freak decided this would be something fun to do.

He's in Colorado.... mile high area. Hmm. I don't think this guy is a monster at all ... I just think he is a sick, crazy fuck. Undecided
How do we differentiate monster from sick, crazy fuck? They're awfully similar. Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
20-07-2012, 12:44 PM
(20-07-2012 11:35 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  While this is a horrible, horrible thing... I loathe the upcoming days in the media.

Likewise, they are going to try and turn this into "gun" thing and talk about how guns need to be outlawed... and completely ignore the fact that this monster killed these people and not the guns.

Absolutely. Actually, it's funny you should mention that - there are a lot of anti-gun people going around to various gun forums today and flaming responsible gun owners that have nothing to do with this about this terrible tragedy in Colorado.

Fact of the matter is that if there had been a few armed citizens with a concealed carry permit in the theater then this may have been avoided.

The response to crazed lunatics shooting at innocent people is not taking away weapons from innocent people. Gun control laws only protect criminals anyway.

My heart really goes out to the victims and the families and friends of everyone in Colorado. What a terrible thing to have happened. Theres just no reason for it...
[+] 1 user Likes StatiK's post
20-07-2012, 01:05 PM
(20-07-2012 12:37 PM)Chas Wrote:  How do we differentiate monster from sick, crazy fuck? They're awfully similar. Consider

A "monster" isn't a human, it's a monster. A sick, crazy fuck is a human... a sick, crazy fuck human, but still, a human. It's kind of like when people go to war, they often tell themselves a lot of things about the "enemy" to make them inhuman. They make the monster... so they can kill the monster.

I suppose it's a personal preference that I don't like to separate humans from their humanity... especially if that's what I have to have an opinion about, eventually. But I don't like my opinion to come that easy.

If a monster did this... well... maybe that's what monsters do. The more it's done, that kind of shit becomes easier to do. Maybe ... just maybe, that's how it's become easier for monsters to roam.

[+] 3 users Like kim's post
20-07-2012, 02:45 PM
It's coming out that the shooter is a neuroscience PhD student.

Bet this kid turns out to be an atheist or something and people are going to flip shit.
20-07-2012, 03:51 PM
Hmm... here's the latest so far.... Presbyterian family, by the way ...

http://www.sfgate.com/news/article/Calif...722273.php

One thing is very obvious... this shit took some planning.

Statistically, mass killings usually have something to do with being an over achiever with high self-esteem, who has recently failed; high self-esteem and great expectations conflict with average or mediocre reality. I didn't want to add, most often they are male, but that is part of the profile... something to do with the association of destruction with "hey look what I can do". Hmm.

I'm gonna stick with my original assessment; the guy is a sick, crazy fuck.

Suspect James Holmes isn't speaking and has requested a lawyer... so yea, this will take some time before anyone gets an explanation.

Not that any explanation will be much more than nonsense.