Are you guys insane?

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 1 Average
18-04-2012, 09:58 AM
RE: Are you guys insane?
Here's an article with regards to the evolution of the blood clotting cascade.
http://biochem.slu.edu/faculty/dicera_ne...2_krem.pdf

To put it in simple terms, here's how the blood clotting cascade come about, using letters of the alphabet to represent the enzymes in each step of the cascade.

D->E
C->D->E
B->C->D->E
A->B->C->D->E

And yes, signal amplification is involved in blood clotting Smile
Just imagine enzymes holding tiny loudspeakers shouting "THERE'S A F**KING LEAK AT ONE OF THE CAPILLARIES. SPREAD THE NEWS TO THE REST, TELL THEM TO GET OFF THEIR LAZY ASSES, AND FIX THE DAMN LEAK"

Welcome to science. You're gonna like it here - Phil Plait

Have you ever tried taking a comfort blanket away from a small child? - DLJ
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-04-2012, 10:48 AM
(18-04-2012 06:47 AM)Egor Wrote:  
(18-04-2012 03:24 AM)Chas Wrote:  Just because you lack the wit to see the stages that something reduces to, doesn't mean it is, in fact, irreducible.

Argument from ignorance.

Fail.

And just because you want it to be doesn't mean it's true.

Faith.
No, there is no 'irreducible complexity' argument that hasn't been countered with proven or plausible mechanisms.

Facts, not faith.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
18-04-2012, 02:28 PM
An 8 page thread because of the forum troll. Egor you've done it again.
18-04-2012, 03:35 PM (This post was last modified: 18-04-2012 08:20 PM by Bucky Ball.)
(18-04-2012 06:47 AM)Egor Wrote:  You have this massive long post, but this is your first sentence and I didn't read past it, and I won't. What a waste of time.

Yeah well, moron, I didn't write it for you. I could care less what you read or don't read. I said, before posting the detailed explanation of the error that Behe made, that it was not for you. Nothing here is about you, except your megalomania. You couldn't understand it if you tried, let alone respond to any of it. I don't talk to fools. It did refute the Behe crap, for those who actually do have brains. You don't. Ever since you came here, whenever you're argued into a cornner, you excell in evation. Same ole, same ole...lame brain, (speaking of wastes). But you think other are actually supposed to read YOUR "massive long" shit on your web site. Two faced idiot. First you won't watch You Tube, then some are too long. We get it. How many characters are you capable of comprehending in one sitting ... 2 ? The world is NOT watching you, or anything you do.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
18-04-2012, 03:37 PM
(18-04-2012 02:28 PM)Magoo Wrote:  An 8 page thread because of the forum troll. Egor you've done it again.
Why are you not using the 50 post option?

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
18-04-2012, 04:12 PM
(18-04-2012 03:35 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  [quote='Egor' pid='106288' dateline='1334753265']
You have this massive long post, but this is your first sentence and I didn't read past it, and I won't. What a waste of time.

Interesting. He knows it's a waste of time, but didn't read it.
Right.
He *tried* to read it, and can't understand it.
BTW, please put the clown back up. It's less scary looking.

The angry gods require sacrifice. Now get outside and slay them a goat. Cadet in Terse But Deadly
18-04-2012, 04:33 PM
(17-04-2012 11:49 PM)Egor Wrote:  
(17-04-2012 04:48 PM)Red Tornado Wrote:  If someone gives you a valid source of information and you 'piss it off ' then don't complain. Don't bother trying to provide an debate when you won't listen to or do research on your own - I gave you a documentary for a good reason, Egor. Mainly because it had nice pictures to attract your attention and it explained science terms from someone you can trust to explain it.

EDIT: Hell its not even that, you could have just asked me to take notes for you in the video, I wouldn't have minded taking my day on Saturday to do that for you. I'm not sure how you were raised, boy, but god be dammed if you lack manners.

I'm not watching a two hour video on YouTube. If you have a point to make, make it. It's all too easy to come in and post links to this or that instead of thinking for yourself. I don't want you to spend a Saturday taking notes, either. Do something fun.

Thats nice and dandy, however my main problem was your rudeness. Next time, try not to act like you were raised in a barn.

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.
18-04-2012, 06:03 PM
(18-04-2012 10:48 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(18-04-2012 06:47 AM)Egor Wrote:  And just because you want it to be doesn't mean it's true.

Faith.
No, there is no 'irreducible complexity' argument that hasn't been countered with proven or plausible mechanisms.

Facts, not faith.

Prefer facts over faith, require neither. Wink

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
18-04-2012, 10:52 PM
(16-04-2012 03:18 AM)Egor Wrote:  Chaotic chance mutations driven by natural selection just won’t produce even simple changes in a species in the time the universe has existed, much less will it change a fish into a bird or a monkey into a human. Not on it’s own, not without designed input.

Yes it will. And it is a demonstrable fact that this happens. Whether you are willing to accept that fact is another story.

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
19-04-2012, 12:45 AM
No, my father had me tested Excl

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)