Are you in love...with yourself???

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-03-2012, 10:15 PM
RE: Are you in love...with yourself???
(03-03-2012 08:52 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(03-03-2012 07:27 PM)DLJ Wrote:  The implication is that I'm OK / You're OK is the Life position of a winner but the problem I have with that ...

There ain't no good guy, there ain't no bad guy, there's only you and me .... Wink

I had not heard this live version. I heartily approve!

Makes me miss my old twelve-string. Undecided

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-03-2012, 11:23 PM
You know I was really agreeing with Des Cartes until he realized that rather than thinking he could just discuss god. I will never discuss that man in any sort of positive light.

I'm not a non believer, I believe in the possibility of anything. I just don't let the actuality of something be determined by a 3rd party.
[+] 1 user Likes Lilith Pride's post
03-03-2012, 11:42 PM
(03-03-2012 10:15 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Makes me miss my old twelve-string. Undecided

We were friends, that's the end of our lovesong. Wink

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
06-03-2012, 06:56 PM
I'm a 10 because I'm a bit of a narsicist.

«Είμα Ανθρώπου. Είμαι όλοι για μένα. Δεν υπάρχουν Θεοί».
Ωμέγα Γάμμα
[+] 1 user Likes Omega Gamma's post
07-03-2012, 01:13 AM
I'm an 11, but that's sad, because I know I would never find a partner worthy of so much awesomeness :'(

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
[+] 2 users Like nach_in's post
07-03-2012, 01:27 AM
It feels kinda egotistical to say so, but I'd say I'm a nine. I just really am genuinely happy with who I am, what I've achieved, and what I hope to do in the future.

Now I wouldn't want to hang out with myself, but I'd be cool with that because I wouldn't really want to hang out with me either. I wouldn't be upset with me though, since I already know that I generally like to be alone rather than with someone, so I'd remember that when I rejected my attempts to make friends with myself.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 2 users Like Stark Raving's post
08-03-2012, 06:08 AM (This post was last modified: 08-03-2012 06:26 AM by bemore.)

Heart

I believe that we can learn to hate ourselves..... once we let this hate/judgement into our lives then it starts to transcend into other aspects of your life.

If left unchecked it will just grow and grow and grow. You yourself will let these thoughts grow..... once in this state it is so easy to recognise only the negative and we overlook the good things about ourselves.

Repetition of thought we get used to this..... we become our own worst enemy, when in reality you can just as easily become your own best friend. You can love yourself in a way that goes beyond ego.... thought..... a love of simple acceptance.

Only YOU are in charge of yourself.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
[+] 1 user Likes bemore's post
25-01-2014, 09:28 AM
(25-02-2012 02:33 PM)bemore Wrote:  If you had to put on a scale of 1-10 of how much you like/regard yourself then what would it be???

Currently for me i would put it at around 7........its funny but I think I will get to 10 once I fully learn to drop all the meaningless insecurities about myself.

Obviously religion makes people have some pretty warped images of what is right and whats wrong within the world and they obviously reflect this upon themselves. In my view "god" is mearly a "middleman" (like when you pray.....you are not speaking to anybody but yourself.....but you believe god to be listening and what you deem as "important" thoughts you share with god/yourself)

I just think that seeing as we "keep ourselves company" with our own thoughts every single second of the day that we should at least keep the conversation positive......so how about making friends with yourself (if your not allready)

0/10

Truth seeker.
25-01-2014, 09:50 AM
My fathers side of the family is English and my mothers side is Scottish so you fucking tell me!Hobo

Onward, my faithful steed!
[Image: ezgif-save_zps4d93a674.gif?t=1395781443]
[+] 1 user Likes Crulax's post
26-01-2014, 01:29 PM
(03-03-2012 11:42 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(03-03-2012 10:15 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Makes me miss my old twelve-string. Undecided

We were friends, that's the end of our lovesong. Wink

Goddam, that dingleberry's been dangling for a long time. ... GROUND YOUR OWN GODDAM REFERENCES PEOPLE! ...

I miss Hellbound here.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post