Are you in there?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-04-2012, 03:03 PM (This post was last modified: 05-04-2012 03:50 PM by Hughsie.)
RE: Are you in there?
I think I found me;

The Nastier Nightclub = Hughsie & Clint Barnett
Got another one;

Rodeo Maxim = Eroxmai & Dom

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Hughsie's post
06-04-2012, 10:02 AM
9 more to go.

Lemme know if you want some clues

06-04-2012, 11:43 AM
(04-04-2012 04:39 PM)Lilith Pride Wrote:  #14 Lithe Lipid Killer
Me and kellie? Thought her name was spelled differntly

oh cool.. I really like this thread.. ( but honestly it makes my brain hurt a litt - haha ) although I thought I'd be left out because of the numbers.. guess I should have put together that someone who was smart enough to come up with all these cool anagrams would also get kellie out of K37713 Thumbsup

Life is short and hard like a body building elf-- Blood Hound Gang
[+] 1 user Likes k37713's post
06-04-2012, 11:59 AM
Quote:Who would win a fight between Charlie and Mitt? The headline would read: "Sheen Jostles A Mormon"

Me & Anjele if I got it right?

Words cannot describe the epicness of this thread.
Worship Slaves

"But the point is, find somebody to love. Everything else is overrated." - HouseofCantor
[+] 1 user Likes Smooshmonster's post
06-04-2012, 02:21 PM
(04-04-2012 02:35 PM)DLJ Wrote:  Three names have been used twice.

Enjoy!

How many of those 3 names have we got so far?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-04-2012, 05:48 PM
I haven't worked out who's in it, but I think Voldemort bacon war is possibly the best direction for the Harry Potter books ever considered.

"Christianity is like a diet where you eat lots of chocolate cake all week, and then on Sunday you mentally scold yourself and "try again" only to repeat the cycle." - Buddy Christ
06-04-2012, 06:08 PM
(04-04-2012 03:58 PM)kineo Wrote:  Should I not keep answering? This is fun.. but I'm running out of time anyway... got one more to answer:

Well, we've all heard the rumours about the secret passion of these two being Closet Flames

Leela
FSM Scot

3 days late i wander into this thread only to find out that me and Leela are closet flames.

Why was i not informed?.... What else are you guys hiding from me???

Leela did you know about this or are we both in the dark on this one? Tongue

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
07-04-2012, 12:57 AM (This post was last modified: 07-04-2012 01:05 AM by DLJ.)
(06-04-2012 11:43 AM)k37713 Wrote:  
(04-04-2012 04:39 PM)Lilith Pride Wrote:  #14 Lithe Lipid Killer
Me and kellie? Thought her name was spelled differntly

oh cool.. I really like this thread.. ( but honestly it makes my brain hurt a litt - haha ) although I thought I'd be left out because of the numbers.. guess I should have put together that someone who was smart enough to come up with all these cool anagrams would also get kellie out of K37713 Thumbsup

Confession: I'm not as smart as KC. He put your name in this "horoscope" thread.

[I hate to admit I learned something from a Christian but shit happens, I guess]

(06-04-2012 11:59 AM)Smooshmonster Wrote:  
Quote:Who would win a fight between Charlie and Mitt? The headline would read: "Sheen Jostles A Mormon"

Me & Anjele if I got it right?

Words cannot describe the epicness of this thread.
Worship Slaves

You did, sir, you did.
(06-04-2012 02:21 PM)Grassy Knoll Wrote:  
(04-04-2012 02:35 PM)DLJ Wrote:  Three names have been used twice.

Enjoy!

How many of those 3 names have we got so far?

Erxomai and Dom were used twice and those answers have been solved. The third name has yet to be identified at all.

Also, in the new batch (from 16 to 21) another name was used that had been used before (and already found before)

07-04-2012, 03:46 AM (This post was last modified: 07-04-2012 04:06 AM by Smooshmonster.)
So, these might be wrong, since some of them aren't perfect, but I might as well put them out here. They might solve one half of the puzzle so we can put our heads together for the rest.

ELUDE JAM ANALLY -> I found LADY JANE in there, managed to almost form MALLEUS with the rest, but there was no S. Anyone know who else we can make with ELUMAL?

USING A CHOCOLATE ROOF -> There's definitely a HOUSE OF CANTOR in there and I don't think it's a coincidence. The rest of the letters spell one half of LOGICA HUMANO, unless someone else can think of something to do with IGACOL.

ATTACK MY BIBLE YA LUSH -> I found BUCKY BALL in there, but that might be a coincidence since I have no idea what to so with the leftovers. HAMATAK is also in there, but not at the same time as BUCKY BALL since they'll destroy each other over the AK. Any ideas who we can spell with MATTIYOHE?

A JOY ENLARGED -> would be LADY JANE and EGOR, or i'm just seeing lady janes everywhere?

VOLDEMORT BACON WAR -> CAVEMAN and ROBOTWORLD

TEDIOUS CHRISTIAN AHOLE -> LUCRADIS and NE OHIO ATHEIST?

"But the point is, find somebody to love. Everything else is overrated." - HouseofCantor
07-04-2012, 07:39 AM
(07-04-2012 03:46 AM)Smooshmonster Wrote:  So, these might be wrong, since some of them aren't perfect, but I might as well put them out here. They might solve one half of the puzzle so we can put our heads together for the rest.

ELUDE JAM ANALLY -> I found LADY JANE in there, managed to almost form MALLEUS with the rest, but there was no S. Anyone know who else we can make with ELUMAL?

USING A CHOCOLATE ROOF -> There's definitely a HOUSE OF CANTOR in there and I don't think it's a coincidence. The rest of the letters spell one half of LOGICA HUMANO, unless someone else can think of something to do with IGACOL.

ATTACK MY BIBLE YA LUSH -> I found BUCKY BALL in there, but that might be a coincidence since I have no idea what to so with the leftovers. HAMATAK is also in there, but not at the same time as BUCKY BALL since they'll destroy each other over the AK. Any ideas who we can spell with MATTIYOHE?

A JOY ENLARGED -> would be LADY JANE and EGOR, or i'm just seeing lady janes everywhere?

VOLDEMORT BACON WAR -> CAVEMAN and ROBOTWORLD

TEDIOUS CHRISTIAN AHOLE -> LUCRADIS and NE OHIO ATHEIST?

Bugger! Sorry.

It was supposed to be "eludeS jam anally" so extra marks for getting that one

It is Logica (I cheated a bit there)

Bucky Ball is right but recalculate your remaining letters.

And the other three are also right. Great job!

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post