Are you the same person online as you are in real life?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-07-2014, 03:52 PM
RE: Are you the same person online as you are in real life?
I'm always just myself.

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes WitchSabrina's post
28-07-2014, 04:11 PM
Are you really into witchcraft? If so, cast a spell my way , wouldya darlin? Yes

[Image: shutterstock_90764477-300x199_zps8919dcbd.jpg]
28-07-2014, 04:17 PM
According to my wife this is me...

But in reality, I speak the same way in real life as I do here.....whether that is good or bad, the sarcasm and wit is better in real time Drooling

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 1 user Likes goodwithoutgod's post
28-07-2014, 04:34 PM
I'm an even bigger asshole in person. Big Grin
[+] 3 users Like pablo's post
28-07-2014, 04:53 PM
I like being me so I'm the same online as I am in real life. Well...with the exception that I cuss a bit more and talk a little more. For the most part I'm the same. More of a observer than a talker, optimistic, nice, a bit "strange" (or "funny") and with attempts at humor.

[Image: notagain.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Miss Suzanne's post
28-07-2014, 06:02 PM (This post was last modified: 28-07-2014 06:35 PM by Mr Woof.)
Ask DLJ; he met me once IRL.Laugh out load
28-07-2014, 06:33 PM
(28-07-2014 04:11 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  Are you really into witchcraft? If so, cast a spell my way , wouldya darlin? Yes

Since this post is in relation to witchy, whom holds a very special place in my heart, it made me laugh. You know nothing about her, clown. What makes you think she is even your age? Laughat

A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day - Bill Watterson
[+] 1 user Likes Cathym112's post
28-07-2014, 09:22 PM (This post was last modified: 28-07-2014 09:25 PM by Wicked Clown.)
(28-07-2014 06:33 PM)Cathym112 Wrote:  
(28-07-2014 04:11 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  Are you really into witchcraft? If so, cast a spell my way , wouldya darlin? Yes

Since this post is in relation to witchy, whom holds a very special place in my heart, it made me laugh. You know nothing about her, clown. What makes you think she is even your age? Laughat

Okay does she have to be my age to cast a spell on me? No I didn't think she was my age. I turned 27 not long ago.

Also, if you are implying something other than innocent friendship..., if she's old enough to be my mother, that means she can teach me a hell of a lot more than a woman my age. Thumbsup

That's the Troof!
29-07-2014, 01:28 PM
(28-07-2014 09:22 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  
(28-07-2014 06:33 PM)Cathym112 Wrote:  Since this post is in relation to witchy, whom holds a very special place in my heart, it made me laugh. You know nothing about her, clown. What makes you think she is even your age? Laughat

Okay does she have to be my age to cast a spell on me? No I didn't think she was my age. I turned 27 not long ago.

Also, if you are implying something other than innocent friendship..., if she's old enough to be my mother, that means she can teach me a hell of a lot more than a woman my age. Thumbsup

That's the Troof!

Totally old enough to be your mama. What kind of spell you need?
Send me all your hair & toenails so I've something to work with making your popper
LMAO

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
[+] 3 users Like WitchSabrina's post
29-07-2014, 02:27 PM
Well, I'm not sure where to mail them to, but yes I can spare those items and bodily fluids if that helps. Tongue

Well do you have a menu so I can see what spells are available and the price? Hopefully it wont cost my soul Gasp