Are you the same person online as you are in real life?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-07-2014, 12:47 AM
RE: Are you the same person online as you are in real life?
(29-07-2014 01:28 PM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  
(28-07-2014 09:22 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  Okay does she have to be my age to cast a spell on me? No I didn't think she was my age. I turned 27 not long ago.

Also, if you are implying something other than innocent friendship..., if she's old enough to be my mother, that means she can teach me a hell of a lot more than a woman my age. Thumbsup

That's the Troof!

Totally old enough to be your mama. What kind of spell you need?
Send me all your hair & toenails so I've something to work with making your popper
LMAO

You forgot the eye of newt.

As for the thread topic:

I would like to think that I am a lot more like myself here than I am in reality.

Here I tend to act and speak a lot more like I think in reality than I do in reality... That is to say, most of my personality is stuck firmly inside my head and doesn't often get out and into the world; what I am here is the same as what I am in meat-space, except that almost nothing is internalised and hidden away from the world at large.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post