Are you too horny for God?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-12-2014, 03:54 PM
RE: Are you too horny for God?
(10-12-2014 02:49 PM)RobbyPants Wrote:  
(10-12-2014 08:26 AM)Jasozz Wrote:  He wants to be sure you aren't kissing laying down, because when you make out you're basically just summoning Satan. Only kiss standing up now, lest you get too aroused and feel encouraged to do "the sex" which, by the way, god specifically made.

I wonder how he feels about all the times I made out with my wife standing up and then proceeded to have sex... standing up? Did God not design standing sex, or is this just another bit of oversight from poorly thought out theology?

I saw Clan of the Cave Bear ... Sex standing up came first ... Pardon the pun.

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-12-2014, 04:13 PM
If I told you the marriages that you see in church today are pecan, would you then realize by their right almost everyone they meet had premarital sex?Drinking Beverage

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
Find all posts by this user
10-12-2014, 04:18 PM
(10-12-2014 03:52 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(10-12-2014 10:17 AM)Impulse Wrote:  Who comes up with these rules for proper purity? I really don't get how people can be so stupid. If "god" didn't want us to enjoy sex, then why would "god" have made it pleasurable? "God" could have made an attraction trait to facilitate procreation without making the sex itself pleasurable. So none of this makes sense even from a religious perspective.

Pretty soon these nutjobs are going to be saying:
God wants you to think only of his greatness. Doing anything else at any time is sinful. Rolleyes

Exactly. He could have made us like the Praying Mantis, the horny couple has sex and then she rips his head off and eats him. That would give me pause for having "the sex".

[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
10-12-2014, 05:10 PM
When I read the thread title I thought that "Are too you horny for God" meant, are you too sexually turned on by god.

Oh Jesus, oh God, you're sooo hot!

Ick. Why did my brain even go there. Blink Dodgy

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
10-12-2014, 05:11 PM
(10-12-2014 04:18 PM)pablo Wrote:  
(10-12-2014 03:52 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  Exactly. He could have made us like the Praying Mantis, the horny couple has sex and then she rips his head off and eats him. That would give me pause for having "the sex".

There was a problem with the link so I’m reposting. Sleepy

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
10-12-2014, 05:45 PM
(10-12-2014 10:17 AM)Impulse Wrote:  Who comes up with these rules for proper purity? I really don't get how people can be so stupid. If "god" didn't want us to enjoy sex, then why would "god" have made it pleasurable? "God" could have made an attraction trait to facilitate procreation without making the sex itself pleasurable. So none of this makes sense even from a religious perspective.

Pretty soon these nutjobs are going to be saying:
God wants you to think only of his greatness. Doing anything else at any time is sinful. Rolleyes

I saw this very argument thirty years ago in the church singles group, this dude figured that god only wanted our thoughts on god 100% of the time. Someone in our group challenged him and they argued over 30 minutes about it.
I though he was insane and this was impossible, I overheard his arguing with another guy as he asserted he did this. He was quite proud of his religiosity, I witnessed this insanity while I was a Christian. Over and over again, in the back of my mind, I was thinking - this church is a fucking nut house!

It was this stuff that slowly created a wedge between me and evangelical Christianity.

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
[+] 1 user Likes TheInquisition's post
10-12-2014, 06:03 PM
Thank you FC. Thumbsup
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
10-12-2014, 06:29 PM
For me having to choose can be so hard...

Between this
[Image: Life_of_Christ_Crucifixion_nineteen_1304_06.jpg]

or this Consider
[Image: article-2506999-1965E2D600000578-530_634x868.jpg]

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
10-12-2014, 07:08 PM
(10-12-2014 05:10 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  When I read the thread title I thought that "Are too you horny for God" meant, are you too sexually turned on by god.

Oh Jesus, oh God, you're sooo hot!

Ick. Why did my brain even go there. Blink Dodgy

Lol I first read "Are you horny for God?" Laugh out load

"Most people are other people.
Their thoughts are someone else's opinions,
their lives a mimicry,
their passions a quotation."
-Oscar Wilde
10-12-2014, 08:18 PM
Well duh. "It is natural for a man and woman to want to further explore the nakedness of one another." "God created sex; therefore, it is natural, but God gifted purity. Therefore, it is supernatural.". Wtf?

"I let him touch me in places that belonged to my husband. Lies of the Enemy bombarded my mind. Then I said, I'm so fucking wet fuck me now you sexy bastard. Then I woke up."

My first response to the Lord was, “Absolutely not. What kind of man would even want to be with me once I told him we cannot kiss? So I chose to take a huge leap of faith – I decided to wait until I was engaged to kiss my husband."

Just how fucked up would this guy have to be? Even elephant man would marry this freak. Can't be pocket square guy cause he's only thinking about one thing.

Comments are priceless.
[+] 1 user Likes freetoreason's post