Area69 for Adults(and Gwyneth lovers) only

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
28-03-2014, 11:54 AM
RE: Area69 for Adults(and Gwyneth lovers) only
(28-03-2014 11:51 AM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  
(28-03-2014 11:26 AM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  I would also be willing to help out with that. I don't know if you can make someone a mod for just one section, but if you can, I would be fine with helping at the door.

I have MyBB admin/mod experience as well as for other forums/blogs/etc.

Just saying Angel

I don't have any experience with MyBB, but I AM an IT manager, so I'm fairly certain I could figure it out. Your experience would make you a better candidate, but if they need more than one, I have no doubt I'd know the system inside and out faster than most.

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-03-2014, 11:54 AM
(28-03-2014 11:51 AM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  
(28-03-2014 11:26 AM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  I would also be willing to help out with that. I don't know if you can make someone a mod for just one section, but if you can, I would be fine with helping at the door.

I have MyBB admin/mod experience as well as for other forums/blogs/etc.

Just saying Angel

Appreciate the offer but you would actually need to be at supermod or admin level to do that since you need access to the admincp. So not going to happen.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
28-03-2014, 12:01 PM
(28-03-2014 11:54 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Appreciate the offer but you would actually need to be at supermod or admin level to do that since you need access to the admincp. So not going to happen.
Besides that, I'm confident that DeepThought is more than capable of doing this himself. Sleepy

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
28-03-2014, 12:03 PM
(28-03-2014 11:54 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(28-03-2014 11:51 AM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  I have MyBB admin/mod experience as well as for other forums/blogs/etc.

Just saying Angel

Appreciate the offer but you would actually need to be at supermod or admin level to do that since you need access to the admincp. So not going to happen.

Correct me if I'm wrong here, but I don't need super mod access. Just limited moderating power of a single forum. No access necessary.

Atir aissom atir imon
28-03-2014, 12:08 PM
(28-03-2014 12:03 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  
(28-03-2014 11:54 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Appreciate the offer but you would actually need to be at supermod or admin level to do that since you need access to the admincp. So not going to happen.

Correct me if I'm wrong here, but I don't need super mod access. Just limited moderating power of a single forum. No access necessary.

You would need to alter people's group permissions and that is an admin tool.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
28-03-2014, 12:16 PM
(28-03-2014 12:08 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(28-03-2014 12:03 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  Correct me if I'm wrong here, but I don't need super mod access. Just limited moderating power of a single forum. No access necessary.

You would need to alter people's group permissions and that is an admin tool.

Fair enough. I don't really need that, I could just pass on the information, but meh...

Atir aissom atir imon
28-03-2014, 01:50 PM
(28-03-2014 10:56 AM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  
(28-03-2014 10:23 AM)Paranoidsam Wrote:  I have to say it Ryan...

You've got a point there.

Probably best not to go down that route... Much as I'd love to see Losty's boobs. Sad

Losty's boobs are temporarily on display in area69 of the AF forum. If you are over 18 you can get in to see them.
That was honestly not the reason that I made this suggestion. I won't be posting my boobs here regardless. I just thought it might be nice to weed out the kiddos.

I have been writing this daily journal about the craziness of whatever is happening to me right now. It is titled The Sexy Confessions of a Very Confused Losty. I could never post it in the personal issues and support section for fear of traumatizing some young child, but it would be nice to have some adult only support for a very confusing time in my life.
Also while I don't think the sexy banter thread has gone so far as to break rules, I do think it is highly inappropriate for children.
It could be moved to a place that follows the exact same rules as the rest of the forum and the only difference is that it's just for adults.

I can't get in there... I'm 23 but got no proof of age.

Never mind... There's plenty more boobs in the sea. Big Grin

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Sam's post
28-03-2014, 07:04 PM
(28-03-2014 06:37 AM)Vosur Wrote:  
(28-03-2014 06:31 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  I don't get it.
Tits & Asses, silly.

That's a stupid name.

[Image: oscar.png]
28-03-2014, 07:07 PM
(28-03-2014 07:04 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(28-03-2014 06:37 AM)Vosur Wrote:  Tits & Asses, silly.

That's a stupid name.

This is why I love you.

I'm okay with names
18+ only Or
Adults only

Like the teen section is labeled for teens or whatever.

Or also just calling it the Sexy Banter section.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
28-03-2014, 07:08 PM
or "Balls Deep"

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 3 users Like earmuffs's post