Area69 for Adults(and Gwyneth lovers) only

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
27-03-2014, 07:27 AM
RE: Area69 for Adults only
(27-03-2014 07:23 AM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  
(27-03-2014 07:14 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  I'm having a vague flash-back to the days of Steven arguing for the Teen Section....

But I guess it couldn't hurt if there was a way you could restrict the entrance to only registered members about 18... Consider

But I can't see it happening.
AF has one. You have to send a picture of yourself, your username, and your ID to a mod to get it. You can cover your personal info on your ID just has to show your face and DOB.

If it doesn't happen that's ok, but I might have to limit my sexy banter to AF.
When I think about all the minors looking in there it really creeps me out.

Also, AF's is an entire section that is locked down to a group titled 18+. Once you have proven your age, you are added to the group and can access that section.

I love the idea, because, yeah, I'm a dirty perv. Tongue But AF's entire section isn't as active as our one thread, so I'd prefer to be a perv on here. Thumbsup Without having to worry about running afoul of rules or laws.

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes itsnotmeitsyou's post
27-03-2014, 07:31 AM
RE: Area69 for Adults only
(27-03-2014 07:23 AM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  
(27-03-2014 07:16 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  How about no?

Why are you so mean? Why do you hate all my ideas? Weeping

The problem here is that you haven't included Gwyneth Paltrow anywhere in this suggestion yet.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 6 users Like Free Thought's post
27-03-2014, 07:47 AM
RE: Area69 for Adults(and Gwyneth lovers) only
(27-03-2014 07:31 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(27-03-2014 07:23 AM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  Why are you so mean? Why do you hate all my ideas? Weeping

The problem here is that you haven't included Gwyneth Paltrow anywhere in this suggestion yet.

There hopefully that helps.
If not, oh well I guess lol.

I know I like to joke around a lot, but this is a serious request.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
27-03-2014, 07:51 AM
(27-03-2014 07:47 AM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  
(27-03-2014 07:31 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  The problem here is that you haven't included Gwyneth Paltrow anywhere in this suggestion yet.

There hopefully that helps.
If not, oh well I guess lol.

I know I like to joke around a lot, but this is a serious request.

It is being considered. No promises either way.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 6 users Like Revenant77x's post
27-03-2014, 08:01 AM
I love the name

Area 69.

Someone is goddamned brilliant!!!

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
[+] 2 users Like WitchSabrina's post
27-03-2014, 08:07 AM
Area 69 - Haven of Legal Liability Suits and Internet Stalkers.

Wonderfull Dodgy

We have a sexy banter thread already, and I generally don't want to be reading random other threads having them dripping and oozing with pustulent boils, warts, herpes, and syphilis.

A place like that sounds like more trouble than it's worth...

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
[+] 7 users Like DeepThought's post
27-03-2014, 08:15 AM (This post was last modified: 27-03-2014 06:41 PM by Full Circle.)
(27-03-2014 08:07 AM)DeepThought Wrote:  Area 69 - Haven of Legal Liability Suits and Internet Stalkers.

Wonderfull Dodgy

We have a sexy banter thread already, and I generally don't want to be reading random other threads having them dripping and oozing with pustulent boils, warts, herpes, and syphilis.

If DT gets one more rep he BECOMES Area 69 Big Grin

***I gave it to him, he now has a 69 rep

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 4 users Like Full Circle's post
27-03-2014, 08:15 AM
(27-03-2014 08:07 AM)DeepThought Wrote:  Area 69 - Haven of Legal Liability Suits and Internet Stalkers.

Wonderfull Dodgy

The problem that we have right now is that the Sexy Banter thread isn't contained. It already leaks out into other areas because we don't have a good outlet for perversion here. And the discussions are generally a lot sexier than oozing pustulent boils... Dodgy

It would be worth quite a bit of hassle to those of us who want it.

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
[+] 2 users Like itsnotmeitsyou's post
27-03-2014, 08:17 AM

Isnt that what we already have with the Banter thread ? except no bouncer at the door. Consider

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
[+] 6 users Like War Horse's post
27-03-2014, 08:25 AM

Wonderfull Dodgy

Ok ok. Can we make the sexy banter thread a private thread for adults only. Can we require some sort of proof of age to view it?

I don't need a whole area. I don't need to be allowed to post nude pictures. I don't need anything extra. I simply want to keep the sexy banter thread exactly the way it is except without kids being able to see it. How's about that?

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 5 users Like Losty's post