Area69 for Adults(and Gwyneth lovers) only

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
30-03-2014, 03:39 PM
RE: Area69 for Adults(and Gwyneth lovers) only
(30-03-2014 03:32 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  
(30-03-2014 03:31 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  You understand that knowing that answer is not necessarily a good thing, right? Big Grin

Not necessarily a bad thing either Angel

You just don't understand how much false hope that gave to so many men. ... It was ... evil. Weeping

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
30-03-2014, 06:47 PM
Always kinda felt self conscious about my thighs, but recently I decided to say 'fuck it' and here's my outfit from friday night. I felt okay! Take a look and feel free to tell me to cover up, at least then I'll know that shorts aren't great for my shape! Thanks everyone.

PS. didn't know where I should have posted this, but I certainly didn't want to start a whole thread to talk about the thickness of my thighs, y'know?

PPS. sorry about the messy room.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

'It's not a lie, if you believe it.' - George Costanza
[+] 1 user Likes prettylogical's post
30-03-2014, 06:57 PM
(30-03-2014 06:47 PM)prettylogical Wrote:  Always kinda felt self conscious about my thighs, but recently I decided to say 'fuck it' and here's my outfit from friday night. I felt okay! Take a look and feel free to tell me to cover up, at least then I'll know that shorts aren't great for my shape! Thanks everyone.

PS. didn't know where I should have posted this, but I certainly didn't want to start a whole thread to talk about the thickness of my thighs, y'know?

I think I must be high. Smokin

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 1 user Likes Stark Raving's post
30-03-2014, 06:58 PM
(30-03-2014 06:47 PM)prettylogical Wrote:  Always kinda felt self conscious about my thighs, but recently I decided to say 'fuck it' and here's my outfit from friday night. I felt okay! Take a look and feel free to tell me to cover up, at least then I'll know that shorts aren't great for my shape! Thanks everyone.

You see, everyone, this in itself is a good enough reason for an 18+ sexy banter section!

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 2 users Like Losty's post
30-03-2014, 09:26 PM (This post was last modified: 30-03-2014 09:34 PM by GirlyMan.)
(30-03-2014 06:57 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  I think I must be high. Smokin

You're always high. ... you need to hook Girly up brother I'm in need of some aid lest I just off myself.

(30-03-2014 06:58 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  

You see, everyone, this in itself is a good enough reason for an 18+ sexy banter section!

Why? Prettylogical seems mature enough to me. Don't think it's a problem working it the way it is as long as we don't start exposing our genitals and shit 'cause tha'd be just ewwwwww.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
30-03-2014, 10:04 PM
(30-03-2014 09:26 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(30-03-2014 06:57 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  I think I must be high. Smokin

You're always high. ... you need to hook Girly up brother I'm in need of some aid lest I just off myself.

(30-03-2014 06:58 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  You see, everyone, this in itself is a good enough reason for an 18+ sexy banter section!

Why? Prettylogical seems mature enough to me. Don't think it's a problem working it the way it is as long as we don't start exposing our genitals and shit 'cause tha'd be just ewwwwww.

No no no Girly, I meant because Prettylogical is a sexy sexy lady and I want to be able to drool over her picture without the kiddies watching!

Also if you guys want to assist me in my first ever high you can share some of whatever you're smoking Wink

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 1 user Likes Losty's post
30-03-2014, 11:28 PM (This post was last modified: 30-03-2014 11:32 PM by GirlyMan.)
(30-03-2014 10:04 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  
(30-03-2014 09:26 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  You're always high. ... you need to hook Girly up brother I'm in need of some aid lest I just off myself.

No no no Girly, I meant because Prettylogical is a sexy sexy lady and I want to be able to drool over her picture without the kiddies watching!

Also if you guys want to assist me in my first ever high you can share some of whatever you're smoking Wink

Oh for fuck's sake why do I continually beat myself into this thread. ... Back arrow on the browser's gotta go. Bechased

[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
31-03-2014, 05:23 AM

You look great, not a chance of having fat thighs. Your very pretty. Thumbsup

But yeah, The sexy Banter thread would be where you wanna post pics like this and get some real opinions.

This kind of pic is perfect for that thread, classy, tasteful and no nudity required..... I approve. Smile

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
[+] 1 user Likes War Horse's post
31-03-2014, 07:34 AM
There will be no such area.

Seth said "no".

Seth Wrote:The internet has plenty of room for that stuff.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
31-03-2014, 07:38 AM
(31-03-2014 07:34 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  There will be no such area.

Seth said "no".

Seth Wrote:The internet has plenty of room for that stuff.

Oh thank God.

[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post