Area69 for Adults(and Gwyneth lovers) only

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
31-03-2014, 03:33 PM
RE: Area69 for Adults(and Gwyneth lovers) only
(31-03-2014 03:29 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Well I just got here so I'm in, what the fuck just happened to make this thread spike 13 pages?

Sex.

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Dark Light's post
31-03-2014, 04:14 PM
http://youtu.be/rGIY5Vyj4YM

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
31-03-2014, 04:16 PM
The 17th century called, they say they want their forum back.

Rolleyes
Evil_monster

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
[+] 4 users Like undergroundp's post
31-03-2014, 04:18 PM
(31-03-2014 04:08 PM)aurora Wrote:   The final decision has been made and we will not be implementing an 'adult only' section on TTA.
This decision came from the 'top'.
Thank you

Good. Why do we need one anyway? We already have the freedom to talk about sex and adult issues throughout threads on the forum. And we do. Hell, we got like what at least 2 threads on masturbation. And some of us are raunchy as hell in like almost all our posts no matter what thread we post in anyway. Blush

Good call. Why fix what ain't broke?

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
31-03-2014, 04:20 PM
(31-03-2014 04:18 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(31-03-2014 04:08 PM)aurora Wrote:   The final decision has been made and we will not be implementing an 'adult only' section on TTA.
This decision came from the 'top'.
Thank you

Good. Why do we need one anyway? We already have the freedom to talk about sex and adult issues throughout threads on the forum. And we do. Hell, we got like what at least 2 threads on masturbation. And some of us are raunchy as hell in like almost all our posts no matter what thread we post in. Blush

Good call. Why change what ain't broke?

I've had to retract this statement as there's been an Admin miscommuncation!!!
Dodgy

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
[+] 1 user Likes aurora's post
31-03-2014, 04:25 PM
(31-03-2014 04:20 PM)aurora Wrote:  
(31-03-2014 04:18 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Good. Why do we need one anyway? We already have the freedom to talk about sex and adult issues throughout threads on the forum. And we do. Hell, we got like what at least 2 threads on masturbation. And some of us are raunchy as hell in like almost all our posts no matter what thread we post in. Blush

Dodgy

But still, why do we need one? We've got cameltoe threads, booby threads, beatin' off threads, all sorta adult shit already throughout the forum. Never been an issue before.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
31-03-2014, 04:26 PM
Are you teasing us?

You show it, then take it back, then show it again...

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 2 users Like Full Circle's post
31-03-2014, 04:29 PM
(31-03-2014 04:26 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  Are you teasing us?

You show it, then take it back, then show it again...

Bitches love to be teased.

Atir aissom atir imon
31-03-2014, 08:35 PM
(31-03-2014 04:25 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(31-03-2014 04:20 PM)aurora Wrote:  I've had to retract this statement as there's been an Admin miscommuncation!!!
Dodgy

But still, why do we need one? We've got cameltoe threads, booby threads, beatin' off threads, all sorta adult shit already throughout the forum. Never been an issue before.

because theres a helluva lot of funny shit out there that happens to involve nekkie pix. so there.

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
31-03-2014, 08:56 PM
(31-03-2014 04:20 PM)aurora Wrote:  
(31-03-2014 04:18 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Good. Why do we need one anyway? We already have the freedom to talk about sex and adult issues throughout threads on the forum. And we do. Hell, we got like what at least 2 threads on masturbation. And some of us are raunchy as hell in like almost all our posts no matter what thread we post in. Blush

Dodgy

God damned bureaucracies...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.