Area69 for Adults(and Gwyneth lovers) only

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
06-04-2014, 06:53 PM
RE: Area69 for Adults(and Gwyneth lovers) only
It's taking ages for them to approve me as 18+Sad

“You see… sometimes life gives you lemons. And when that happens… you need to find some spell that makes lemons explode, because lemons are terrible. I only ate them once and I can say with certainty they are the worst fruit. If life gave me lemons, I would view it as nothing short of a declaration of war."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-04-2014, 10:16 PM (This post was last modified: 06-04-2014 10:36 PM by GirlyMan.)
(06-04-2014 05:22 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(06-04-2014 05:12 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  It's more like am I worth it? ... Just barely.

You have a good woman and you are a good man...just so lucky to have found each other and made it last this long. Thumbsup

Fucking crazy isn't it? 30+ years and shit.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
06-04-2014, 10:35 PM
(06-04-2014 10:16 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(06-04-2014 05:22 PM)Anjele Wrote:  You have a good woman and you are a good man...just so lucky to have found each other and made it last this long. Thumbsup

Fucking crazy isn't it?

I think it's sweet awe Smile

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 1 user Likes Losty's post
06-04-2014, 10:37 PM
(06-04-2014 10:35 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  
(06-04-2014 10:16 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Fucking crazy isn't it?

I think it's sweet awe Smile

Not sure sweet's the right word but it's something. Big Grin

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
06-04-2014, 11:07 PM
Is nobody going to comment about my not being recognized as an adult? Weeping

“You see… sometimes life gives you lemons. And when that happens… you need to find some spell that makes lemons explode, because lemons are terrible. I only ate them once and I can say with certainty they are the worst fruit. If life gave me lemons, I would view it as nothing short of a declaration of war."
06-04-2014, 11:08 PM
(06-04-2014 11:07 PM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  Is nobody going to comment about my not being recognized as an adult? Weeping

Were you rejected or just haven't gotten response yet?

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
06-04-2014, 11:10 PM
(06-04-2014 11:08 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  
(06-04-2014 11:07 PM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  Is nobody going to comment about my not being recognized as an adult? Weeping

Were you rejected or just haven't gotten response yet?

No response yet. I was sure aurora was going to be the one to approve me since that person was online most of the day, but no response yet.Sadcryface

06-04-2014, 11:17 PM
(06-04-2014 11:10 PM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  
(06-04-2014 11:08 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  Were you rejected or just haven't gotten response yet?

No response yet. I was sure aurora was going to be the one to approve me since that person was online most of the day, but no response yet.Sadcryface

Sad
Sorry. A little patience. You will be in before you know it.

06-04-2014, 11:19 PM
(06-04-2014 11:17 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  
(06-04-2014 11:10 PM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  No response yet. I was sure aurora was going to be the one to approve me since that person was online most of the day, but no response yet.Sadcryface

Sad

Yeah, should be eventual. Sent the request PMs around 7 hours ago. Can't wait to see the depravity Drooling

[+] 1 user Likes DemonicLemon's post
06-04-2014, 11:20 PM
(06-04-2014 11:17 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  
(06-04-2014 11:10 PM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  No response yet. I was sure aurora was going to be the one to approve me since that person was online most of the day, but no response yet.Sadcryface

Sad

That's what she said.

Though I sent my picture to KC this morning and I'm still waiting as well. I'm sure they'll get to it eventually, otherwise you still have google DL Tongue

Atir aissom atir imon