Area69 for Adults(and Gwyneth lovers) only

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
07-04-2014, 02:45 PM
RE: Area69 for Adults(and Gwyneth lovers) only
(07-04-2014 02:38 PM)Anjele Wrote:  ...I can't say that I ever saw the ponies as anything other than a draw for elementary school girls. The toys and the cartoons for me are fluff for little girls to giggle over.

That said, I don't care who wants to watch it and sometimes the memes can be cute, when they are unexpected and fitting.

Even that would be fine. I don't really care. It's just when it's in the actual Atheism/Religion section, and there are threads I actually care about. Once or twice with the pony thing, whatever... But when I have to cycle through it, it gets obnoxious.

I don't even remember the last time I've seriously looked at the Atheism/Religion section of this forum because it got so bad. It's almost as bad as being flooded with trolls.

Little troll ponies...

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Raptor Jesus's post
07-04-2014, 02:45 PM
(07-04-2014 02:38 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I remember buying, seemingly, a bazillion MLPs when my girls were little. They thought they were cute and liked to brush their tails...it was the thing that came after the Strawberry Shortcake thing and the Care Bears and before my son and TMNTs.

I can't say that I ever saw the ponies as anything other than a draw for elementary school girls. The toys and the cartoons for me are fluff for little girls to giggle over.

That said, I don't care who wants to watch it and sometimes the memes can be cute, when they are unexpected and fitting.

I don't get it but I don't have to. But I know that no one here wants me quoting The Breakfast Club or other movies with the brat pack on every single thread.
Lol. I think the ponies are cute too. They never bother me when they fit in with the conversation.
We do need more quotes from The Breakfast Club, though. And Sixteen Candles. I love that movie! Heart

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
07-04-2014, 02:46 PM
I wonder how it would go over if I put a Harley video or pic in every thread I respond to ? Consider

It'd be very easy and doable for me....... but I wont, out of respect that other members might not be into such fun. Drinking Beverage

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
[+] 2 users Like War Horse's post
07-04-2014, 02:46 PM
(07-04-2014 02:33 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  ...
Are you in the SBT yet???

No. I guess you could look at it like this…

Essentially, you can weigh my interest by how much effort I’m willing to put into it. The minimal effort of taking a picture of my ID, uploading that photo, and PMing it, is just more effort that my caring about bantering.

[+] 2 users Like Raptor Jesus's post
07-04-2014, 02:47 PM
Yeah, not where I intend to hang out, but I liked the idea of getting carded. Tongue

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
07-04-2014, 02:49 PM
(07-04-2014 02:46 PM)Raptor Jesus Wrote:  
(07-04-2014 02:33 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  ...
Are you in the SBT yet???

No. I guess you could look at it like this…

Essentially, you can weigh my interest by how much effort I’m willing to put into it. The minimal effort of taking a picture of my ID, uploading that photo, and PMing it, is just more effort that my caring about bantering.

Lol. That's cool. It's not for everyone, but at least you can rest assured knowing I have an entire subforum of sexiness and you won't have to wade through any sexy comments to get to a real thread. Or at least if you do they won't be from me Wink

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
07-04-2014, 02:49 PM
(07-04-2014 02:46 PM)War Horse Wrote:  I wonder how it would go over if I put a Harley video or pic in every thread I respond to ? Consider

It'd be very easy and doable for me....... but I wont, out of respect that other members might not be into such fun. Drinking Beverage

And that's the point!

It's not that it's there. It's not that it's a thing. It's not that others like it.

It's that it's incessant!

[+] 1 user Likes Raptor Jesus's post
07-04-2014, 02:51 PM
This thread will never die lol

07-04-2014, 02:52 PM
(07-04-2014 02:35 PM)undergroundp Wrote:  I was dating a guy once. He was a member of the most popular forum in his country. He wanted to be cool like the others in there. The cool thing there was to watch those ponies. There was a conversation between us like:

-I'm gonna start watching My Little Pony.
-What? What the fuck, why?
-I don't know, everyone watches it in the forum.

There must be thousands like him.

Now even this thread is about ponies.

That guy takes forums way too seriously. We're not even real people. We are all just pixels and electrons.

07-04-2014, 02:55 PM
(07-04-2014 02:52 PM)Raptor Jesus Wrote:  
(07-04-2014 02:35 PM)undergroundp Wrote:  Now even this thread is about ponies.

That guy takes forums way too seriously. We're not even real people. We are all just pixels and electrons.

Weeping

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post